Introducing Luna build and adventure thread

benatc1

Hooked
So the wife and I have been working hard this year to get ready to buy a house and continue building our lives together, however since we let the Black Beast go back in September we have really been missing the Jeep part of our life so we started looking to see if we could fill that void. We compromised on getting a white 2 door Rubicon; as I wanted a JL Rubicon Unlimited lol and she just wanted her own white 2 door at some point to bomb around in on the weekend. So with our budget in mind we knew a JL was out and have been looking for a 2 door 2012+ Jeep. We found Luna is Las Lunas, New Mexico for the absolute right price and we were going to New Mexico this past weekend anyway for a wedding so it all worked out and we driver her home yesterday and today. Here are a few pics. This will be a modest build for the most part (at least for now) as it will eventually turn it into her Jeep for whatever she wants but will have to be able to tackle some trails in the mean time.

2014 JK Rubicon, have some immediate build plans to get her going but much more to come

IMG_2669.JPG IMG_2661.JPG IMG_2664.JPG IMG_2634.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

benatc1

Hooked
Congrats on the JK! Got to keep momma happy!

Thank you, Makes life a whole lot easier!!

That's awesome! Welcome to the 2-door family! [emoji482]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Thank you! Having had both 2 and 4 door JKs and now a 2 door again there are things I prefer about both. Really, just happy to be back in a Jeep and I forgot how light these are compared to the 4 door and my ram 3500 for that matter lol

benatc1

Hooked

JAGS

Hooked
Too cool. Congrats to you and Alex! Nice compromise. [emoji6] and by that I mean she gets what she wants. Lol.

Look forward to doing some exploring with you guys. [emoji41]

catahoula

Caught the Bug
WoooooHoooooo! Fuck yeah Dawg! Congrats! Cannot wait to see the build on another ICONIC 2 door!:rock::beer::beer::beer:

Top Bottom