Hot Springs ORV Park April 8-10

Eezybreezy08

Congrats on the CB. Looking forward to seeing how it works on the trails.
Maybe the weather will turn out ok for us. Hopefully we can bring this thread up about one more week out to see how many people we might have coming.

coop9779

Bad news guys! I'm not going to make it this trip... I've got me kids that weekend. Maybe I'll be able to make the next one!

Eezybreezy08

Bad news guys! I'm not going to make it this trip... I've got me kids that weekend. Maybe I'll be able to make the next one!

Yea I'm sorry for you bub. That's why I take all 4 of mine with grandma and grandpa to watch them when they don't want to ride. Haha. But anyways, we try to to set up another one around the fall time for sure and hopefully you can make that one

coop9779

I'll get up there in the next couple of months... I hope. I travel a lot and I try and work that around the weeks I have my girls so that I don't miss any time with them.

RUBEERCON

Is this an open event? I was planning on going to Rush Spring Ranch in Pineville Mo. on the 8th. Meeting my cousin in his Jk, he is out of StLouis and I'll be coming from Tulsa, Ok.
I could not find the start up post.

Headed to Little Sahara this weekend.

Steve

BamBamDeer

Is this an open event? I was planning on going to Rush Spring Ranch in Pineville Mo. on the 8th. Meeting my cousin in his Jk, he is out of StLouis and I'll be coming from Tulsa, Ok.

Steve

You are more than welcome. ...would like to have you and your cousin if you can make it. We are planning on camping.

Eezybreezy08

Steve

Yes sir. Y'all come on. The more the better. Of course we don't know exactly how many people are gonna make but we will try to find out by the beginning of next week so we can have an idea of who's coming. Myself and bambam are a guarantee right now. But we don't know who else. So of course everyone is welcome. Just trying to meet some wayalife people for once and hopefully we will have a good time and not get to wet

RUBEERCON

Thanks for invite. I think we're going to go to Rush Springs instead. It's only 2.5 hours from Tulsa and 4 plus from STL. Plus the girls aren't campers!

BamBamDeer

Thanks for invite. I think we're going to go to Rush Springs instead. It's only 2.5 hours from Tulsa and 4 plus from STL. Plus the girls aren't campers!

We will catch you soon. I like to go to Disney so maybe we can hook up there one day.

Have fun and be safe!

HogBlock

RUBEERCON, Rush is a small park, you can do most if not all of it in half a day. I live about 45 mins from there, and we go there sometimes just to be able to wheel.

HogBlock

BamBamDeer and the others going to Hot Springs. I just wheeled there this last weekend ( I take my son there every spring break) and most of the trails have good washed out parts in them from all the rain they have had there. Fair bit of mud to be had if you like that sort of thing. And for you guys that have never been there before, if you have 35's and 3 plus inches of lift, you can go on most of the trails with the exception of a few of the 5's. Love that park and this last time was our 5th year back.

HogBlock

Here's a few pics if I can get them to load.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459462106.574653.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459462106.574653.jpg
    212 KB · Views: 20
  • ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459462128.106728.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459462128.106728.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 20
  • ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459462163.631094.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459462163.631094.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 20

BamBamDeer

BamBamDeer and the others going to Hot Springs. I just wheeled there this last weekend ( I take my son there every spring break) and most of the trails have good washed out parts in them from all the rain they have had there. Fair bit of mud to be had if you like that sort of thing. And for you guys that have never been there before, if you have 35's and 3 plus inches of lift, you can go on most of the trails with the exception of a few of the 5's. Love that park and this last time was our 5th year back.

I appreciate the info. If there is any way jump on back down there the 8th....we would love the company and experience.

HogBlock

Few more. If only we could load video, I have a few of those to

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459462442.201492.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459462442.201492.jpg
    243.5 KB · Views: 18
  • ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459462498.407851.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459462498.407851.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 17
  • ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459462690.684148.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459462690.684148.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 17

HogBlock

Won't be able to make it, out of town for work, but if I wasn't, my tent would be on spot 12 or 13 before you get there!!!!!

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
I'm out on this as well. Too much goin on. Sucks too, I was lookin forward to gettin out and playin and meeting some other people from wayalife.

Top Bottom