Hiking. Day, Thru, Section, Ultralight to Traditional

sipafz

Caught the Bug

WJCO

Meme King
Snuck in a hike this afternoon. Stopped to take a picture of some deer before realizing there was a deer leg on the ground next to me. Rather ironic.

thumbnail_KIMG0133.jpg

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Little bit of snow in Southeastern Wisconsin:

IMG_0388.jpg

IMG_0386.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

Got to dig out the snow shoes and test out a new GPS Watch over the weekend:

IMG_0391.jpg

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Wifey, daughter and I did a snowshoe hike up in the Sierras today. Lake Tahoe was covered in a layer of whipped cream.

It’s an easy but beautiful hike and the payoff, besides the views, are the dozens of wild birds that will eat directly out of your hand if you are patient and brought seed.

IMG_5606.jpg
IMG_5604.jpg
IMG_5611.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

WJCO

Meme King
Little bit of snow in Southeastern Wisconsin:

Got to dig out the snow shoes and test out a new GPS Watch over the weekend:

View attachment 340735

Cool watch.

Wifey, daughter and I did a snowshoe hike up in the Sierras today. Lake Tahoe was covered in a layer of whipped cream.

It’s an easy but beautiful hike and the payoff, besides the views, are the dozens of wild birds that will eat directly out of your hand if you are patient and brought seed.

View attachment 340864
View attachment 340865
View attachment 340866

Nice pics.

kellyk

View attachment 340864
View attachment 340865
View attachment 340866

That’s really cool and the scenery is beautiful

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
I got to get a way to the mountains for a few days. Didn't get a lot of pictures but here's a hike we did.

DSC07647.jpg

DSC07648.jpg

Nice bench overlooking a lake.

DSC07644.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome shots!! Glad to see you were able to get out and have a good time [emoji1303]

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Looks like a nice spot and plenty of snow. Good place to clear your head with all the shit going on in the world.

Top Bottom