FREE HAT to the first person who actually offends us! (litebrite)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
20190216211932-5cf5a91d-me.jpg

Just thought I would try to update the app image with what was there. :crazyeyes:

Robar

The Enforcer
You know, it's days like today that I am reminded of just how many people on the internet hate me. And really, that's cool and all but I'm always left to wonder, why do they hate me? What exactly did I do? Did I go to another forum just to be a troll and stir the pot? Or, did I maybe go on a Facebook page or YouTube channel with the purpose of talking shit about the owner? Aside from the things I've said here in my home on the internet, WAYALIFE and JK-Forum before I sold it, I would challenge anyone to find a SINGLE post that I might have made on any other website or social media platform, with a legitimate account of mine and just to cause shit. Of course, you won't find any because that isn't something I would do. And, as Ben pointed out, it's not something ANYONE from here would do. And yet, somehow, they're the righteous ones and we're the damned. :naw:

It's been going on since 2007. I used to have a list of the haters and threats. It's nothing but jealously. They couldn't keep up with the great information, photos, and videos. Instead of trying to become better, themselves, they found it easier to take whatever shots they can at the #1 position. Completely crazy. SHDH.

Ddays

Hooked

Exactly. No one worth a damn here ever goes off reservation except for the morons that end up making retarded videos grinding their stickers off, calling each other flappy, and generally making themselves look like the children they are. The really good guys and gals stick it out, even if they get called out on something. And the absolute best thing about the people here is that without fail, every last one of us would go out of their way to help out ANYONE on the trail that needed it. I've seen it first hand.

J&k_Overland

Haven’t met you Eddie but you seem like a stand up guy. You don’t take peoples shit but why should you? Fuck em. Found this forum after a colleague of the wife’s husband went on the JKX. Never heard of it till then googled it watch the videos found the production to be outstanding and quality amazing. Dug into the forum after looking for axle info and stumbling across the east west run to Moab. Met some cool people that went above and beyond to help a stranger. Watched some of those lbn videos and thought what a bunch of tools. No comparison. They are just jealous that your success isn’t based on your tits. Shitty people hate when others are successful

My 2 cents

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I found this forum totally on accident an to be honest, I didn’t even own a Jeep at the time. I was still rocking and old FJ60 land cruiser and stumbled upon their MOAB:pilgrimage to the promised land series and from that moment I wanted to be a part of something bigger than just my own wheeling trips. I’ve been lucky enough to spend time with a lot of you and I have some ever lasting friendships BECAUSE of WAYALIFE... BECAUSE of Eddie and Cindy and their efforts to bring all of us together.

Can’t understand why there is so much hate for someone who hasn’t done anything to garner it. If these people ACTUALLY took the time to get to know Eddie and Cindy they would quickly realize how fucking stupid they sound but then again, they’re too stuck on hating someone who is quietly out there doing their thing. None of us are always going to agree on everything. But it doesn’t matter, we’re all a big family and we all have Eddie and Cindy to thank for that... the rest of the people out there can go fuck themselves with a sack of frozen turds... I have some ready to ship.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It's been going on since 2007. I used to have a list of the haters and threats. It's nothing but jealously. They couldn't keep up with the great information, photos, and videos. Instead of trying to become better, themselves, they found it easier to take whatever shots they can at the #1 position. Completely crazy. SHDH.

You know, the only person who's been around longer than you is piginajeep. But just by barely. If anyone knows how the shit always goes, it'd be you guys.

Thank you my friend for being there and always having our backs. Cindy and I really do appreciate it :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Exactly. No one worth a damn here ever goes off reservation except for the morons that end up making retarded videos grinding their stickers off, calling each other flappy, and generally making themselves look like the children they are. The really good guys and gals stick it out, even if they get called out on something. And the absolute best thing about the people here is that without fail, every last one of us would go out of their way to help out ANYONE on the trail that needed it. I've seen it first hand.

LOL - not gonna lie, I found those videos to be quite entertaining. :cheesy:

Fortunately, you've been here long enough to have seen the stupidness that's come and gone. I really do appreciate you sticking it out with us and yes, I think it's safe to say that all of us here would help out ANYONE on the trail that needed it. :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Haven’t met you Eddie but you seem like a stand up guy. You don’t take peoples shit but why should you? Fuck em. Found this forum after a colleague of the wife’s husband went on the JKX. Never heard of it till then googled it watch the videos found the production to be outstanding and quality amazing. Dug into the forum after looking for axle info and stumbling across the east west run to Moab. Met some cool people that went above and beyond to help a stranger. Watched some of those lbn videos and thought what a bunch of tools. No comparison. They are just jealous that your success isn’t based on your tits. Shitty people hate when others are successful

My 2 cents

Thank you and I really do appreciate you sharing how you found us. That's very cool and it's good to have you here. :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I found this forum totally on accident an to be honest, I didn’t even own a Jeep at the time. I was still rocking and old FJ60 land cruiser and stumbled upon their MOAB:pilgrimage to the promised land series and from that moment I wanted to be a part of something bigger than just my own wheeling trips. I’ve been lucky enough to spend time with a lot of you and I have some ever lasting friendships BECAUSE of WAYALIFE... BECAUSE of Eddie and Cindy and their efforts to bring all of us together.

Can’t understand why there is so much hate for someone who hasn’t done anything to garner it. If these people ACTUALLY took the time to get to know Eddie and Cindy they would quickly realize how fucking stupid they sound but then again, they’re too stuck on hating someone who is quietly out there doing their thing. None of us are always going to agree on everything. But it doesn’t matter, we’re all a big family and we all have Eddie and Cindy to thank for that... the rest of the people out there can go fuck themselves with a sack of frozen turds... I have some ready to ship.

Thank you my friend. So glad you found us and it's great to have you here. :cool:

Robar

The Enforcer
You know, the only person who's been around longer than you is piginajeep. But just by barely. If anyone knows how the shit always goes, it'd be you guys.

Thank you my friend for being there and always having our backs. Cindy and I really do appreciate it :cool:
I may have been MIA for awhile, but your family has always been my family. Piginajeep can hug a root. :eek:

TrailHunter

Hooked
...... but I'm always left to wonder, why do they hate me? What exactly did I do? ....

You are misunderstood and hated because You do it Your way, not "Their way".... The haters want you to blow sunshine up every ones ass 24/7.... We are here because you don't. We like the abuse... Lol

JKbrick

So, I know that I’m not the nicest guy in the world and some would even go so far as to call me an asshole (and I probably deserve it), but for the life of me, I can’t recall when I’ve disrespected or degraded women. At least, that’s what Kriket Harris just posted on our JKX video. Can any of you help me out with this one? [emoji848]

View attachment 360818

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Maybe it’s the Vice Presidents screen name on YouTube?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

benatc1

Hooked
Thank you Ben, you are a true friend and I really do appreciate it. :blush:
Hope to see you guys soon, baby is a year old next week so she's getting closer to trail ready lol
You know, it's days like today that I am reminded of just how many people on the internet hate me. And really, that's cool and all but I'm always left to wonder, why do they hate me? What exactly did I do? Did I go to another forum just to be a troll and stir the pot? Or, did I maybe go on a Facebook page or YouTube channel with the purpose of talking shit about the owner? Aside from the things I've said here in my home on the internet, WAYALIFE and JK-Forum before I sold it, I would challenge anyone to find a SINGLE post that I might have made on any other website or social media platform, with a legitimate account of mine and just to cause shit. Of course, you won't find any because that isn't something I would do. And, as Ben pointed out, it's not something ANYONE from here would do. And yet, somehow, they're the righteous ones and we're the damned. :naw:
They hate us cause they ain't us :cool:
Couldn't have said it better myself! Love that

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
I just realized how busy I’ve been. I had no fucking clue what this thread was about. Didn’t read all 500+ posts, but read quite a few.

Eddie’s been doing this since those posers were popping their ass pimples in high school. They would be shit without WAL paving the way. What’s funny is how Eddie never gives a fuck what others chose to do....he does what he wants, how he wants. But punk asses always come here and then complain about getting butt hurt. Engineers, NORCAL, LBN, etc etc etc. it’s the same thing all the time. The difference is in the intentions of their “business.” Others do it for the money and use the Jeep as the means. Few have been successful for the long haul. For eddie, just my opinion, he truly loved Jeeping and the outdoors and found a way to make a solid living out of it. That’s not a subtle difference. Eddie will be the first to tell you he doesn’t give a shit what you think of his opinion or if you “follow” him. It’s about what he loves and his love of the outdoors that fuels him.

I’ve been friends with Eddie and Cindy since 2012. I’ve seen them in person at events and when there is nobody else around. Eddie is a straight shooter and the same dude regardless. I respect that from anyone. I’ve also had some of the most epic adventures in my life with them on many trails and saloon tours and even just hanging out drinking. I wouldn’t have my Jeep(s) if it wasn’t for Eddie, Cindy and old timer GCM2. I honestly forget sometimes that eddie is some guy on the Internet. To me he’s a friend I get to hang with and drink with and have epic adventures. All things I hope to do more of in 2021.

To anyone who can’t respect Eddie and Cindy and the “home” they’ve built here, go fuck off. You don’t walk in to someone’s house and shit on the floor, unless you’re an asshole....or that one guys dog [emoji6]right eddie. 🤪

Bullwinckle

Hooked
I just realized how busy I’ve been. I had no fucking clue what this thread was about. Didn’t read all 500+ posts, but read quite a few.

Eddie’s been doing this since those posers were popping their ass pimples in high school. They would be shit without WAL paving the way. What’s funny is how Eddie never gives a fuck what others chose to do....he does what he wants, how he wants. But punk asses always come here and then complain about getting butt hurt. Engineers, NORCAL, LBN, etc etc etc. it’s the same thing all the time. The difference is in the intentions of their “business.” Others do it for the money and use the Jeep as the means. Few have been successful for the long haul. For eddie, just my opinion, he truly loved Jeeping and the outdoors and found a way to make a solid living out of it. That’s not a subtle difference. Eddie will be the first to tell you he doesn’t give a shit what you think of his opinion or if you “follow” him. It’s about what he loves and his love of the outdoors that fuels him.

I’ve been friends with Eddie and Cindy since 2012. I’ve seen them in person at events and when there is nobody else around. Eddie is a straight shooter and the same dude regardless. I respect that from anyone. I’ve also had some of the most epic adventures in my life with them on many trails and saloon tours and even just hanging out drinking. I wouldn’t have my Jeep(s) if it wasn’t for Eddie, Cindy and old timer GCM2. I honestly forget sometimes that eddie is some guy on the Internet. To me he’s a friend I get to hang with and drink with and have epic adventures. All things I hope to do more of in 2021.

To anyone who can’t respect Eddie and Cindy and the “home” they’ve built here, go fuck off. You don’t walk in to someone’s house and shit on the floor, unless you’re an asshole....or that one guys dog [emoji6]right eddie. 🤪

Damn I couldn’t of said it better myself! Eddie and Cindy are awesome people and awesome friends! Iv had some awesome times on the trails with them and all you! I wouldn’t trade it for any other group!

Kuboske

I've been watching Eddie and Cindy's videos since the very beginning. Always waiting to see the blue dot on the subcription icon, meaning another adventure video is up. I hardly ever can get through anyone else's jeep videos, on YouTube. Always wishing Wayalife videos were longer, when they end.
Just keep up the fantastic work, Eddie and Cindy!

Top Bottom