FREE HAT to the first person who actually offends us! (litebrite)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Stop being so cordial. The internet says you're just a keyboard warrior and internet tough guy. Start living up to those expectations not the nice guy I've met and come to call a friend...haha

LOL - thank you my friend.

It's funny because a vast majority of the people that publicly hate on me, I don't think I've ever met or had the pleasure of interacting with. Most just believe what they've "read" on the internet and you know, if it's said on the internet, it's gotta be true. :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL... I had a group pass me going the opposite way on Hurrah Pass in Moab two weeks ago & one of them stuck their arm out of the window and yelled "HEY!" I rolled down my window that was covered in mud and said what's up. The kid started yelling "I follow you on insta.... wait, is this the wayalife JL?" I told him no & he was all confused about the windshield banner, so I explained that I'm a forum member on wayalife.com & bought the sticker from Eddie. He yelled that my jeep looked badass & we each went on our way

Needless to say I've been confused for Eddie too... Although I don't see why, our JL's look totally different

View attachment 360839

LOL - that's awesome. And really, what can I say, your Jeep looks really nice! Kinda like how I'd want mine to look :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I hate this forum........
and while I'm at it I hate Eddie....

Hate the forum because, I just ate like seven pounds of popcorn and shot the morning reading the entire thread and still don't know; WHO FUCKING WON THE GOD DAMN HAT.

Hate Eddie because, I could have spent that time watching another one of his videos, but I've seen them all (I think) and it has been too long since a new one has been released.

I'm too spoiled and expect everything for free.

LOL - too funny and thank you.

Also, I apologize for the lack of videos lately. There's nothing Cindy and I would love to do more than to make more of them. We're desperately hoping to make that possible and soon.

jasont0311

Caught the Bug
Not that my opinion matters but I started following the JK forum (and now WOL) because of Eddie, Cindy and thier videos. You can tell they truly care about Jeeps and the lifestyle and not just looking for views by showing TNA. Every video is well edited and extremely informative. I know how frustrating the internet can be with people's opinions and ratings with my own business. My advice is keep doing what you guys are doing and enjoy your life. You already know that but I can relate and it stuck a nerve.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Not that my opinion matters but I started following the JK forum (and now WOL) because of Eddie, Cindy and thier videos. You can tell they truly care about Jeeps and the lifestyle and not just looking for views by showing TNA. Every video is well edited and extremely informative. I know how frustrating the internet can be with people's opinions and ratings with my own business. My advice is keep doing what you guys are doing and enjoy your life. You already know that but I can relate and it stuck a nerve.

Thank you. I'm flattered that you've been a part of this journey as long as you have been. I'm also sorry to hear you have first hand experience with this kind of thing. What's frustrating to us is that we've been doing this for longer than the internet and social media has been around and back then, things were very different. Way more civil. Most of the people who hate on me today are guys that don't want me to have an opinion or express it unless it aligns with theirs.

jesse3638

Hooked
Thank you. I'm flattered that you've been a part of this journey as long as you have been. I'm also sorry to hear you have first hand experience with this kind of thing. What's frustrating to us is that we've been doing this for longer than the internet and social media has been around and back then, things were very different. Way more civil. Most of the people who hate on me today are guys that don't want me to have an opinion or express it unless it aligns with theirs.
Isn't that how it's supposed to work. Conformity is unity?...haha.

Sent from my SM-G991U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jaybird 11

Caught the Bug
They are just jealous of Cindy and Eddie. Their wheeling videos are terrible. To much of them bumping their gums and not enuff Jeep for me. They will be gone from the off road world in a few years just like how the use to be into drifting.

Sent from my SM-G920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

benatc1

Hooked
I feel like this should go without saying for me but I'm going to say it anyway, I found WOL in 2015 or whatever when I moved out west and started modifying my Jeep, I came here over other forums because of the great knowledge from people here and obviously envy of their builds and videos lol. It just so happens I'm relatively local to Eddie and we have developed a friendship even though I haven't got out on the trail much lately. Regardless, I love this place and I've seen so much bullshit come though here from people just coming to start shit from other places, but it's funny that no member here ever comes back to brag about all the shit they started else where, so who is really the Kool aid drinking assholes and the internet tough guys. This whole LBN is a joke, I guess good for them that they have capitalized on social media but I can imagine they have pretty minimal knowledge and experience to actually help their followers rather than just direct them towards who gives them the most free shit. I have no doubt Eddie has been offered a fair share of "free stuff" over the years but I also know he pays for alot and doesn't just take anyone's shit, this should be apparent if you look at any of his Jeep builds and base it on what he recommends from experience. I don't blame these vendors for going down the path they have with lbn but like WJCO said, they do their business and I'll do mine. Eddie if ever have to throw down out on the trail you know I have your back, but people never would cause they just talk shit, and to be honest most people wouldn't start something with me anyways haha.

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

jamesish

Well don’t throw down where the cops get bogged down in the mud. [emoji23]. First one to get him unstuck doesn’t go to jail....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I feel like this should go without saying for me but I'm going to say it anyway, I found WOL in 2015 or whatever when I moved out west and started modifying my Jeep, I came here over other forums because of the great knowledge from people here and obviously envy of their builds and videos lol. It just so happens I'm relatively local to Eddie and we have developed a friendship even though I haven't got out on the trail much lately. Regardless, I love this place and I've seen so much bullshit come though here from people just coming to start shit from other places, but it's funny that no member here ever comes back to brag about all the shit they started else where, so who is really the Kool aid drinking assholes and the internet tough guys. This whole LBN is a joke, I guess good for them that they have capitalized on social media but I can imagine they have pretty minimal knowledge and experience to actually help their followers rather than just direct them towards who gives them the most free shit. I have no doubt Eddie has been offered a fair share of "free stuff" over the years but I also know he pays for alot and doesn't just take anyone's shit, this should be apparent if you look at any of his Jeep builds and base it on what he recommends from experience. I don't blame these vendors for going down the path they have with lbn but like WJCO said, they do their business and I'll do mine. Eddie if ever have to throw down out on the trail you know I have your back, but people never would cause they just talk shit, and to be honest most people wouldn't start something with me anyways haha.

Thank you Ben, you are a true friend and I really do appreciate it. :blush:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You know, it's days like today that I am reminded of just how many people on the internet hate me. And really, that's cool and all but I'm always left to wonder, why do they hate me? What exactly did I do? Did I go to another forum just to be a troll and stir the pot? Or, did I maybe go on a Facebook page or YouTube channel with the purpose of talking shit about the owner? Aside from the things I've said here in my home on the internet, WAYALIFE and JK-Forum before I sold it, I would challenge anyone to find a SINGLE post that I might have made on any other website or social media platform, with a legitimate account of mine and just to cause shit. Of course, you won't find any because that isn't something I would do. And, as Ben pointed out, it's not something ANYONE from here would do. And yet, somehow, they're the righteous ones and we're the damned. :naw:

Ddays

Hooked
You know, it's days like today that I am reminded of just how many people on the internet hate me. And really, that's cool and all but I'm always left to wonder, why do they hate me? What exactly did I do? Did I go to another forum just to be a troll and stir the pot? Or, did I maybe go on a Facebook page or YouTube channel with the purpose of talking shit about the owner? Aside from the things I've said here in my home on the internet, WAYALIFE and JK-Forum before I sold it, I would challenge anyone to find a SINGLE post that I might have made on any other website or social media platform, with a legitimate account of mine and just to cause shit. Of course, you won't find any because that isn't something I would do. And, as Ben pointed out, it's not something ANYONE from here would do. And yet, somehow, they're the righteous ones and we're the damned. :naw:

They hate us cause they ain't us :cool:

Top Bottom