FREE HAT to the first person who actually offends us! (litebrite)

bhaner

Social media sucks balls for these situations. These shitheads kick over beehives just trying for a reaction, then they go running back to their supporters yelling "see what the bad guys did?"
All for a few clicks. :naw:

Yep. I guess it is just the new way. Quantity over quality.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
In my opinion, if I was a major company sponsoring someone, and that someone started talking a lot of shit to other people that were long time friends of mine, I’d stop being a sponsor to that someone. To each their own though. I guess loyalty and shit like that doesn’t matter in today’s world.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Put it here too.

Wait..... Are you implying I should only associate with businesses and people that HAVEN’T talked shit about Eddie? Lol

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You are correct. I agree there is a difference.

I also feel I took the things posted here out of context. I missed the fact that they actually asked for it. That is what I get for not reading every post.

In that case when they take what was said here out to the FB and Youtube world... It's not really the whole story.

It never is the whole story. All one has to do is say how everyone hates me and that you should too. Me, I would hope that people would take the time to look into what ACTUALLY happened and then decide for themselves. Sadly, very few ever do. But, for those who are willing, I make sure to keep EVERYTHING UP and in the public eye. Let people judge me however they see fit.

Not offended at all. Like I said in my first post. I had your back. Apparently I was the only one they had ever heard from that had good things to say about you.

I am seeing this in a different light now that the appropriate context has been applied...

Not right at all that they can take a requested response and use that to fuel a response of their own outside of the original context and in public view.

And I appreciate it. And, just so that it's clear, I have plenty of great screen shots that specifically show the kind of lies they've said about me and how they want to cause me physical harm. Well, so long as someone like the owner of Rock Krawler is willing to bail him out of jail anyway. :rolleyes2:

FullSizeRender.jpg

litebrite.jpg

Let me just say, I live a VERY PUBLIC LIFE and I have been to plenty of events where these people have been within yards of me. And yet, I'm the "internet tough guy".

Still want to turn a blind eye to them and hold me accountable to what others have said about them?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
It never is the whole story. All one has to do is say how everyone hates me and that you should too. Me, I would hope that people would take the time to look into what ACTUALLY happened and then decide for themselves. Sadly, very few ever do. But, for those who are willing, I make sure to keep EVERYTHING UP and in the public eye. Let people judge me however they see fit.

And I appreciate it. And, just so that it's clear, I have plenty of great screen shots that specifically show the kind of lies they've said about me and how they want to cause me physical harm. Well, so long as someone like the owner of Rock Krawler is willing to bail him out of jail anyway. :rolleyes2:

View attachment 360832

View attachment 360833

Let me just say, I live a VERY PUBLIC LIFE and I have been to plenty of events where these people have been within yards of me. And yet, I'm the "internet tough guy".

Still want to turn a blind eye to them and hold me accountable to what others have said about them?

I said shit about them and called them what they are, whores. They had their cronies come after me telling me they would kill me and kick my ass and everything else. I’m guessing that is your fault to and they are the victims too?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Social media sucks balls for these situations. These shitheads kick over beehives just trying for a reaction, then they go running back to their supporters yelling "see what the bad guys did?"
All for a few clicks. :naw:

I hate to admit it but... it works. They've been very good at what they do and clearly, there are plenty of people who'll take what they say about me as truth. As far as vendors go, the only loyalty they have is to the almighty dollar.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I said shit about them and called them what they are, whores. They had their cronies come after me telling me they would kill me and kick my ass and everything else. I’m guessing that is your fault to and they are the victims too?

LOL - right, because I told you to invite them here and ASK to be offended.

BTW, was it you who won the hat? :thinking:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yep.

One question though. Why did they make this post asking to be offended? Was there something before this that prompted it?

Just seems odd that they started off with “Hit us with your best shot” right out of the gate.

Honest question. I really don’t know how this all started.

See post 1.

I looked and apparently, it was originally made in a thread about Oil Catch Cans. I see the whole thing was moved out ONLY AFTER they threw down the gauntlet.

I should note, I was in Moab when all this was going on and as anyone who really knows me knows, I NEVER spend time on the internet when I'm wheeling. I only found out about this shit after the fact.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nope. I don't believe I will.

Definitely a Paul Harvey moment. Now I have the rest of the story... :icon_crazy:

LOL - Like I said, the truth is out there. Most people just don't care or won't bother to look for it especially when hate is so contagious and really, why question it when it comes from an influencer you really like.

bhaner

LOL - Like I said, the truth is out there. Most people just don't care or won't bother to look for it especially when hate is so contagious and really, why question it when it comes from an influencer you really like.

True. Laziness on my part. I am sure you get extremely tired of having to dig up proof every time some idiot like me doesn't know the whole story. I thank you for that.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
True. Laziness on my part. I am sure you get extremely tired of having to dig up proof every time some idiot like me doesn't know the whole story. I thank you for that.

LOL - it's all good. I only take the time with people who I think might be willing to hear the truth. Most aren't. So to that, I thank you.

jamesish

Eddie, truth be told, have you actually seen any of your haters irl? Seems like this community does pretty much the same shit over and over, goes to the same places, same events, etc. you have to be top 3 most famous people in this nursing home. I’m just wondering with all this talking do people actually say something irl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie, truth be told, have you actually seen any of your haters irl? Seems like this community does pretty much the same shit over and over, goes to the same places, same events, etc. you have to be top 3 most famous people in this nursing home. I’m just wondering with all this talking do people actually say something irl.

Honestly, I wouldn't even know what most of them look like. That Arlin Sittler guy that shows up in the screen shot I posted up, I met him on Kane Creek in Moab. He was having a hell of a time on the trail and I got the pleasure to help him out. At the end of the trail, he was having engine issues and again, I tried to help out where I could. At the time, he seemed pleasant and grateful. Imagine my surprise to see him shit talking me like this on FB - LOL!!

There was one other time when I was on the Rubicon with the JKX and I was on foot filming. There was a group of guys coming the other and as I walked past them, and I mean, was at least 20-30 feet away, I heard a voice from the other group say, "hey!" When I turned to see who said it, I saw a guy with his back to me continue, "you know, they say you're the most hated guy on the internet". To this I stopped walking and said, "what they say is all true". The guy just walked away.

Most of the time, I get screen shots like this sent to me - AFTER an event is over.

89597CBD-D3FA-4454-9617-6E0DB3E9425A.jpg

Apparently, I'm an internet tough guy and that's why I'm friends with people like Mel. So that he can protect me from real tough guys like that. :crazyeyes:

WJCO

Meme King
Most of the time, I get screen shots like this sent to me - AFTER an event is over.

Apparently, I'm an internet tough guy and that's why I'm friends with people like Mel. So that he can protect me from real tough guys like that. :crazyeyes:

Lol. Just like this one.

Untitled.jpg

jesse3638

Hooked
LOL - it's all good. I only take the time with people who I think might be willing to hear the truth. Most aren't. So to that, I thank you.
Stop being so cordial. The internet says you're just a keyboard warrior and internet tough guy. Start living up to those expectations not the nice guy I've met and come to call a friend...haha

Sent from my SM-G991U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

CalSgt

Hooked
Lol. Just like this one.

View attachment 360838

LOL... I had a group pass me going the opposite way on Hurrah Pass in Moab two weeks ago & one of them stuck their arm out of the window and yelled "HEY!" I rolled down my window that was covered in mud and said what's up. The kid started yelling "I follow you on insta.... wait, is this the wayalife JL?" I told him no & he was all confused about the windshield banner, so I explained that I'm a forum member on wayalife.com & bought the sticker from Eddie. He yelled that my jeep looked badass & we each went on our way

Needless to say I've been confused for Eddie too... Although I don't see why, our JL's look totally different

IMG_0566.JPEG

Last edited:

duktrx

I hate this forum........
and while I'm at it I hate Eddie....

Hate the forum because, I just ate like seven pounds of popcorn and shot the morning reading the entire thread and still don't know; WHO FUCKING WON THE GOD DAMN HAT.

Hate Eddie because, I could have spent that time watching another one of his videos, but I've seen them all (I think) and it has been too long since a new one has been released.

I'm too spoiled and expect everything for free.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom