Favorite Quotes...From Ben Franklin Or Whomever...

G-mansjk

I once asked the torque specs for wheels on a MRAP (heavy armored vehicle) while in training to which the reply was, "tight enough to make you fart, not enough to make you shart"

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

Good
Fast
Cheap

Pick any two.
You can't have all three.

If it's Good and Fast, it won't be Cheap

If it's Good and Cheap, it won't be Fast

If it's Cheap and Fast, it won't be Good

Original authour unknown, but proven time and time again

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
“Big gulps huh? Alright!...Welp, see ya later.”

-Loyd Christmas

Lloyd: I'll tell you where. Someplace warm. A place where the beer flows like wine. Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. I'm talking about a little place called Aspen.

Harry: Oh, I don't know, Lloyd. The French are assholes.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

pop2tu

Government the only entity that can take a blank piece of paper, slap some ink on it and render it useless.

Unknown author.

This is how I feel about voting in Cal. How did we not repeal the gas tax? It’s like people here beg to be taxed! Oh please tax me for shit I don’t need

Dale72

Hooked
Government the only entity that can take a blank piece of paper, slap some ink on it and render it useless.

Unknown author.

This is how I feel about voting in Cal. How did we not repeal the gas tax? It’s like people here beg to be taxed! Oh please tax me for shit I don’t need

Then they finally wake up and get tired of it and move to another state and vote for the same assholes that they always do

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bierpower

Hooked
When your time comes to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home.

-*Tecumseh

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
"Daily, I am finding more value and accuracy on YouTube rather than mainstream news." -WJCO

Jsouder53

Hooked
"Daily, I am finding more value and accuracy on YouTube rather than mainstream news." -WJCO

That is a scary thought but I believe it! I haven’t been following any news lately, just reading the occasional article that a friend or family member forwards or whatever I find on here

pop2tu

I often feel there is no longer any objectivity in mainstream news. You have to agree to their point of view, or else. The two biggest offenders of this crime? CNN and Fox, I feel they are doing more to divide this country then anything else.

Just my 2cents.

jesse3638

Hooked

Unknown author.

I agree. I'm looking at employment outside of this state.

Honestly I think the voters were mislead with the ads against prop 6. Until I picked up the voter info book and read about the props I didn't know what half of them were. I prob would have voted against it too had I not read about it. Unfortunately I think too many are too lazy or too busy to do their own homework and vote the way the most convincing commercial tells them too.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

pop2tu

I agree. I'm looking at employment outside of this state.

Honestly I think the voters were mislead with the ads against prop 6. Until I picked up the voter info book and read about the props I didn't know what half of them were. I prob would have voted against it too had I not read about it. Unfortunately I think too many are too lazy or too busy to do their own homework and vote the way the most convincing commercial tells them too.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yep! Propositions keep getting harder to figure out. I read them and ask myself “what is this going to cost me? The more it costs the better chance it is going to pass.

I’m on the 3 year plan for my migration to more red pastures.

HammermanJKUR

Red sky at night, sailors delight. Red sky in the morn sailors be warned. - my dad originally told me that but I’m pretty sure it’s a bible verse that involves Shepard’s not sailors

“I carry a gun because a cops too heavy” -Clint Smith

“I’m too drunk to taste this chicken” -Col. Sanders

“America is all about speed. Hot nasty bad ass speed” -Eleanor Roosevelt

Last edited:
Top Bottom