Favorite Quotes...From Ben Franklin Or Whomever...

Bear_JT

Hooked
“You know what makes me sick to my stomach? When I hear grown people say that kids have changed. Kids haven’t changed. Kids don’t know anything about anything. We’ve changed as adults. We demand less of kids. We expect less of kids. We make their lives easier instead of preparing them for what life is truly about. We’re the ones who have changed.”

- Frank Martin
S. C. Head Basketball Coach

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
“You know what makes me sick to my stomach? When I hear grown people say that kids have changed. Kids haven’t changed. Kids don’t know anything about anything. We’ve changed as adults. We demand less of kids. We expect less of kids. We make their lives easier instead of preparing them for what life is truly about. We’re the ones who have changed.”

- Frank Martin
S. C. Head Basketball Coach

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
There is so much truth in that.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other. This, in my humble apprehension, is to be dreaded as the greatest political evil under our Constitution.
-John Adams

WJCO

Meme King
I hope everyone exercises their constitutional right and vote today...

“Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.

Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!”

― Benjamin Franklin

:D

bhaner

I always like this quote when I am building something and have no idea what I am doing. lol

Never be afraid to try, Remember... Amateurs built the Ark, Professionals built the Titanic. ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.

May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won’t.

Couple from General Patton. I would have loved to meet that SOB. lol

Top Bottom