Come on ricesog you can ban me or delete

XX4xEXX

Caught the Bug
Now we're on Grammer that's it. That's what you recluse to. Lmfao. You doorf I'd expect more from the WAL cop.

XX4xEXX

Caught the Bug
Me, my Sons Jeep, my Son, my dying instead of my Son, Grammer your classic lol. Noob try boot camp and piss in the wind

XX4xEXX

Caught the Bug
What's funny is your still old , overlanding, dissing a wounded Marine hoping to turn the diss on me cause your overlanding a jeep, waiting for a tag from the forum but your dissed a Marine and his Father Marine like its some joke, waiting for a life line. Bro you just spelled it you and those like you in the forum are spent, over, done. Now to move forward I will discuss you all beyond dis untill Eddie bans me because your and your kind are disrespectful fucks. In all fun nd not.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
What's funny is your still old , overlanding, dissing a wounded Marine hoping to turn the diss on me cause your overlanding a jeep, waiting for a tag from the forum but your dissed a Marine and his Father Marine like its some joke, waiting for a life line. Bro you just spelled it you and those like you in the forum are spent, over, done. Now to move forward I will discuss you all beyond dis untill Eddie bans me because your and your kind are disrespectful fucks. In all fun nd not.
We don’t ban people here.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Holy hell! Does nobody use holiday weekends to get out in their Jeeps or do anything other than waste their time on the internet anymore?? Honestly, I don't have a clue what's going on here and I really don't care. Before I disappeared to labor under the sun at our new ranch, I got the following message from XX4xEXX and I thought all was good.

XX4xEXX-01.png

Since then, I had gotten more messages including ones demanding that I delete his account to me 'regulating my group or he will'...

XX4xEXX-02.png

Again, I don't know what's going on and I am NOT going to spend my busy morning trying to find out. XX4xEXX, I'm sorry to hear you've been offended by members of this forum. Fortunately, the internet has a lot of other options available and I would suggest that you find one that is more sensitive for your needs.

With that said, I am a busy guy and will NOT be responding further.

Last edited:
Top Bottom