Come on ricesog you can ban me or delete

XX4xEXX

Caught the Bug
If he can beat me in a foot race I’ll leave the forum.
What's your beans dog let's hook. I'll bring footloose that's my Son and a few SSGTs let's bring it. We will call it Special Olympics just for you. BTW he's a junior marine devil pup pltn lead, junior Olympian 3x over in water polo and swim, graduate from Harvard Westlake I'm sure he's ready

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
What's your beans dog let's hook. I'll bring footloose that's my Son and a few SSGTs let's bring it. We will call it Special Olympics just for you. BTW he's a junior marine devil pup pltn lead, junior Olympian 3x over in water polo and swim, graduate from Harvard Westlake I'm sure he's ready
Was** you keep saying is. It’s was.

XX4xEXX

Caught the Bug
@OverlanderJK you just proved your a yak ass! Bafoone. Bag on a wonderful Marine my Son to get a rouse and think your getting it lol. Not only are you out of place but your the cause of this entire riff

XX4xEXX

Caught the Bug
Dude don't side step you goon . Inan overland jeep your a bafoon like memequeen kept board warriors like I've been told now we see who's a puss you, you going. No meds. No drinking. No bs. Just you flabbergasted bs

XX4xEXX

Caught the Bug
Again that's all . I thoughtvit was my Son. Now me. Lol your humor is old bro. Move on overlander meme queen isn't here to support your jokes about a wound3d Marine.

XX4xEXX

Caught the Bug
Straight up a baffoone. I tried to be nice. Now welcome to my unit. I take I receive! Fucking goon. Your like hoping for other wayalife cops to chime in. I've seen it I've read posts shit foos be done me

XX4xEXX

Caught the Bug
You Got Joshua right in your quest on my profile lol. His is Gavin PVT1st Class you can address him as sir

XX4xEXX

Caught the Bug
Breathing fire bro light um up. Eddie said your ok but you keep taking shit and on a 19yo Vet who volunteered to save your freedom your overland fag. Bring it . You texting meme queen for help so he she can say calm down enjoy our build lol. You all are wayalife fools and we will run in to eachother on a trail. You dis my Son see ya soon bbq!

XX4xEXX

Caught the Bug
Yes here I will see you on the trail in CA with my footloose Son very soon. Sorry you overlander yak. Lol. Make sure you have that US flag flying high

Top Bottom