Come on ricesog you can ban me or delete

CalSgt

Hooked
What is even that like a pic of something saying something you can't say. Seems very ARMY esk
Its confusion...

Honestly I had hope you would get the point that a little shit talking isn't an attack on you especially since you welcomed it. Sleep it off & log back in tomorrow.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
You guys are good. Do a search. Most common names meme queen and overlander. Now I fight back I need medical. Shit I didn't post 7 hours later bro. You need a drink or something. Wait for memequeen I'm sure he's close.
How on earth is someone who says they have a masters degree and is a mechanical engineer like you so fucking stupid?

XX4xEXX

Caught the Bug
Its confusion...

Honestly I had hope you would get the point that a little shit talking isn't an attack on you especially since you welcomed it. Sleep it off & log back in tomorrow.
I did dog it's the other fools that think I'm offended lol. So fuck it Fire up doggy. We're good I see the drama queens brother

XX4xEXX

Caught the Bug
Overland like what is that. Lol. Dude buys a jk and a tent calls his "rig" a we buy with his girl and "overlands" it. Lol just saying JK

XX4xEXX

Caught the Bug
Nice try and very becoming of you. With that said I'd be supris3d if everyone didn't ban you for that of a Marine! Lol

XX4xEXX

Caught the Bug
My Son would kick your ass 2 legs missing lol. Your new name is jiffy pop. What you bring to the game. Lol

Top Bottom