Are People Really Buying WAYALIFE Decals from eBay, etsy, Bonanza, etc??

Crystaliner

Doesn't know shit about wheeling
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459546901.495308.jpg

Was in a hurry so I ordered mine off amazon. Had it in under 8hrs, choose "same day delivery" looks great but the E looked janky like they rushed the sticker machine. I called to complain and asked how they could print the WAL sticker if it was copyrighted. Their reply was, the E was deformed that was the 20% difference which in their eyes made it ok.

Scrambler

View attachment 195671

Was in a hurry so I ordered mine off amazon. Had it in under 8hrs, choose "same day delivery" looks great but the E looked janky like they rushed the sticker machine. I called to complain and asked how they could print the WAL sticker if it was copyrighted. Their reply was, the E was deformed that was the 20% difference which in their eyes made it ok.

Soooo.....you knowingly ordered a knock off sticker because "you were in a hurry"? That makes sense....

Clutch

Caught the Bug
I just verified with my wife that she did, in fact, buy my wayalife decal from this forum! That is all.

Pyro1415

So, I got a message from a member here on WAYALIFE letting me know that he came across an online store that was not only selling our copyrighted WAYALIFE windshield decal but was using one of our photos to promote it and just for good measure, was selling it for considerably MORE than we do.

View attachment 194127

So, I have to ask, are any of you guys actually buying these decals from this thief? Certainly, I hold no ill will toward you - I just want to know why you would. Clearly, you may not have known that we sell our copyrighted decals exclusively and that thieves live this are not associated with us.

Oh, and so that there's no mistake, we work hard to COPYRIGHT everything related to our brand and the word "WAYALIFE" is registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office and it is LIVE - Registration Number: 4,912,597. Int. Cls.: 16 and 25. Ser. No. 56-633,796.

BTW, here's the original photo that the thief above stole from me too.

View attachment 195398

Gotta love it when they use the owners jeep to sell a counterfeit product. On a side note I think you should make an Amazon store account.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks guys, I appreciate the heads up on these thieves. I have contacted them and have politely asked that they remove the decals in question from their stores.

Top Bottom