Are People Really Buying WAYALIFE Decals from eBay, etsy, Bonanza, etc??

Mr.Spark

Y'all are worse than a sewing circle🙄...Seek recourse with legal pros not the master debaters I'm seeing here. Anyone should be encouraged to report these asshats to wayalife so that he can get paid.

The good news is that in the lawsuits you can win all of their customers.

naysjp

Caught the Bug
Maybe it's just me but I always thought anyone who really wanted those decals knew to come to this site only for them. Any other place is obviously a knockoff site.

jesse3638

Hooked
Maybe it's just me but I always thought anyone who really wanted those decals knew to come to this site only for them. Any other place is obviously a knockoff site.

My thoughts are any contributing member knows what Wayalife is and where to get the decals. People follow the latest trends and those buying counterfeit decals most likely aren't members here or know what it is. If they happen to be members here and are buying them elsewhere they most likely aren't long for here. They will receive troll status shortly and remove it anyways after they self ban themselves.

Mr.Spark

Never going to apologize for calling how I see it. But hey, least I made a suggestion and addressed the original topic, but hey if you like the drama that's cool too, broski.

Ddays

Hooked
Never going to apologize for calling how I see it. But hey, least I made a suggestion and addressed the original topic, but hey if you like the drama that's cool too, broski.

No, you're offering unsolicited advice & trying to be a tough guy. There's a difference between the two broski. :shakinghead:

Mr.Spark

Nope, if its on a public forum then it's not unsolicited (ad ignorantium). Also, you're under the assumption that those words meant I'm acting tough where you actually are missing the point (ignoratio elenchi) where instead of sitting catting around maybe someone could offer a helpful, or not, suggestion.

Way to encourage new membership folks.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Y'all are worse than a sewing circle🙄...Seek recourse with legal pros not the master debaters I'm seeing here. Anyone should be encouraged to report these asshats to wayalife so that he can get paid.

The good news is that in the lawsuits you can win all of their customers.

You poked the bear in the ass, & now you're complaining because he bit you?

Ddays

Hooked
Nope, if its on a public forum then it's not unsolicited (ad ignorantium). Also, you're under the assumption that those words meant I'm acting tough where you actually are missing the point (ignoratio elenchi) where instead of sitting catting around maybe someone could offer a helpful, or not, suggestion.

Missed my first point....If we don't know you from Adam then we don't know how to take you. If you start off making your own catty comments then expect to get them back.
Maybe try to feel your way around before you start throwin your way around? :idontknow:

off retro magnus guy

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

This isn't a public forum. This is a private owned forum where the owners allow you to participate for free.

Ddays

Hooked
This isn't a public forum. This is a private owned forum where the owners allow you to participate for free.

Oh shit....was he supposed to read the rules first? Naaahahhhh. Who does that?

Edit: Sorry, this better? lege statuta primi ignorante

Last edited:

wave2me

Red rules ... Check, gave a wave .... Check, lurked around ... Check, had my first laugh with a threads replies .... CHECK [emoji111]🏻️

MTG

Caught the Bug

People who try to sound smarter than they really are by, inter alia, using latin ad naseum, generally do not fool anybody. Now run along little boy, you're going to be late for class.

People who try to sound smarter than they really are by, inter alia, using latin ad naseum, generally do not fool anybody. Now run along little boy, you're going to be late for class.

No shit. I was wincing in embarrassment for him while reading that.

Top Bottom