Any World cup enthusiasts out there?

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
It seems like you don't have much of a choice ;)

True but I thought Ghana was the best of the lot. They were brought down by bad luck really. Anyways, I'm putting Brazil on top or everyone.

I would tend to agree with you as they are a very stacked and well coached team......plus they are playing at home throughout the World Cup tournament.........my spoiler team who seems to be playing at a high level right now is the Netherlands.........we shall see how all this plays out.

~Woodrow~

Jeeper Jr.

I would tend to agree with you as they are a very stacked and well coached team......plus they are playing at home throughout the World Cup tournament.........my spoiler team who seems to be playing at a high level right now is the Netherlands.........we shall see how all this plays out.

~Woodrow~

The Netherlands have certainly impressed. The Germans are supposed to be amazing as well. It'll be a really tight fight for the trophy for sure.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

dannymalkin

I remember the good old days of Brazil with Ronaldinho and KaKa. Maybe this will be the year that have been trying to get back to. I also like the odds of the Netherlands, who have been playing well recently.

And the US advanced out of the group stage! Hopefully it will spark some interest in soccer/futbol from Americans.

Jeeper Jr.

So, how about that Brazil game? Terrible ref, a dumb mive by Silva and the loss of Neymar. I say things look bleak for Brazil.

BlackKnight

So, how about that Brazil game? Terrible ref, a dumb mive by Silva and the loss of Neymar. I say things look bleak for Brazil.

I guess bleak was too light of a description of the anal rape of the Brazilian team at the hands of Germany I hope my Argentinian team does better.

Sent from my Apple personal messaging system using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jeeper Jr.

I guess bleak was too light of a description of the anal rape of the Brazilian team at the hands of Germany I hope my Argentinian team does better.

Sent from my Apple personal messaging system using WAYALIFE mobile app

They got pummeled. Their grandchildren will still feel the shame of that game. Neymar dodged a bullet though. This loss won't be a bad spot on the resume.

BlackKnight

They got pummeled. Their grandchildren will still feel the shame of that game. Neymar dodged a bullet though. This loss won't be a bad spot on the resume.

I have a couple Brazilians here at work, and right off the bat, the excuse became "Neymar wasn't playing, that's why we lost" to which i stated, Neymar is a Forward/striker, he would have not made that much of a difference, Brazil had 18 shots on goal, so offence was not that bad, however their defence was asleep after the first goal, and in a coma for goals 234 (all within 4 minutes) and all that followed. Neymar may have prevented it being the worst defeat outside the group play in FIFA world cup history, but still would have had their A$$es handed to them by the Germans.

Vamos Argentina!!!

Top Bottom