Any World cup enthusiasts out there?

BlackKnight

That Brazil game yesterday was atrocious, Refs should have been shot.

Actually now that I think about it, they were probably worried they would be shot and threw the game to Brazil to save their skins.

Should have ended Croatia 2, Brazil 1. The penalty goal was on a non foul, even the Brazilian broadcast said it was a gift. Then the foul on Croatia with the goal keeper was a foul that should not have been called that disallowed their goal. And the nail in the coffin was the final goal where two Brazilians raped the defender with no foul and one of them proceeded to score.

MrHooah04

I concur, that first game was atrocious. The Mexico/Cameroon game was just @
"Bleh"...Mexico wasnt challenged and it's a shame they pretty much walked off with the three points. Definitely looking for a better match at 3 with Spain/Netherlands

BlackKnight

All the analysts have Brazil and Argentina in the final.

After the game yesterday and looking at how bad their side looked. The only way Brazil will make it to the final is by way of cheating/paying off the refs. Though I may be biased, I'm American, and root for the US, but my Wife is Argentine, and therefor I root for the Argentinian team...

hunterbilt

The Brazil game was horrible. The ref was definitely the 12th man in that game. Croatia got a bit lucky with the Brazilian own goal, but created a ton of great chances for themselves. Personally I prefer the Netherlands over Spain. This will be a great game.

NAUJK

Wish I was still in Germany love watching the WC from over there. I've been in Germany for the last 2 world cups. 2006 when it was in Germany and 2010 in south Africa. Such a party this tinge of year.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
England vs Italy tonight. I can't freaking wait.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Angry Aussie

I'm a World Cup fan. I route for Australia and USA. Poor Aussies are the ones in the group of death! Doesn't look like we stand any chance of winning any game. We have to play Spain next after they got curb stomped by the Netherlands they are gonna be on a war path and sadly Australia is in their way.

I love watching the World Cup it's so exciting. It's hard waiting four years for it but so worth it. Good luck to everyone's team! Enjoy watching it.

The worst World Cup refereeing was the match in 2006 with Australia vs Italy in the round of 8 (I think), the last 10 minutes of the game you could see the refs do everything they could to make Italy win the game. You know fifa didn't want Australia to beat Italy in 06. It was awful and so painful to watch

hunterbilt

I'm a World Cup fan. I route for Australia and USA. Poor Aussies are the ones in the group of death! Doesn't look like we stand any chance of winning any game. We have to play Spain next after they got curb stomped by the Netherlands they are gonna be on a war path and sadly Australia is in their way.

I love watching the World Cup it's so exciting. It's hard waiting four years for it but so worth it. Good luck to everyone's team! Enjoy watching it.

The worst World Cup refereeing was the match in 2006 with Australia vs Italy in the round of 8 (I think), the last 10 minutes of the game you could see the refs do everything they could to make Italy win the game. You know fifa didn't want Australia to beat Italy in 06. It was awful and so painful to watch

Australia made so many great chances to score. They had some bad calls go against them. Chile was getting on my nerves. They were throwing themselves all over the ground the whole game. I had hope that Australia could pull off at least a tie until that unfortunate last goal by chile.

Angry Aussie

Australia made so many great chances to score. They had some bad calls go against them. Chile was getting on my nerves. They were throwing themselves all over the ground the whole game. I had hope that Australia could pull off at least a tie until that unfortunate last goal by chile.

They did have their chances, for ailment I thought we tied it when I thought we were out of it 20 mins in. That's what make soccer fun to watch. I hope they can at least pull off one tie would be great. Or maybe we get lucky as hell and win the next two. Either way we have made three world cups in a row and are in an easier group to qualify for it so should be in the next few world. Cups as well. They are like the USA where soccer comes 3 or 4 to rugby cricket and a country with only 23 million people in it. But still exciting to make it. Thanks for the kind words

Top Bottom