Any World cup enthusiasts out there?

Montague3636

Ur the one that wants to be a hardass . I was joking with the whole American thing . I don't have a twitter . Just sick of people hiding behind a screen name ... Like u... Not picking a fight just stating a fact .... U wouldn't do anything. So send me a message if u really have something to say. If not be quite

Serg5000

I bet now that the Kings won there should be plenty of enthusiasts. Prior to there win in 2011 I never heard if a kings fan. Now they are everywhere. Go figure.

hunterbilt

I don't know if anyone has been keeping up with the games, but this World Cup has been CRAZY! who would have thought that all of these powerhouse teams would be eliminated so early. Greece is moving on for the first time ever, HUH? I cant wait to see what happens in the US v Deutschland game on Thursday. I also hope that Luis Suarez gets banned for biting a guy on the field earlier today.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I don't know if anyone has been keeping up with the games, but this World Cup has been CRAZY! who would have thought that all of these powerhouse teams would be eliminated so early. Greece is moving on for the first time ever, HUH? I cant wait to see what happens in the US v Deutschland game on Thursday. I also hope that Luis Suarez gets banned for biting a guy on the field earlier today.

I am excited for the U.S. match on Thursday. I missed the biting incident. What happened?

2014 JKUR

hunterbilt

Today during the Italy v Uruguay game, Luis Suarez which is one of Uruguay's best players, bit a guy from Italy on the shoulder. This is the third time that he has bit someone on the field within just a few years. He was suspended multiple games for those times and for racial comments on the field. Great player, but he has some serious problems. just watch ESPN and maybe in between the hours of Lebron James coverage you will get to see the video lol

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Today during the Italy v Uruguay game, Luis Suarez which is one of Uruguay's best players, bit a guy from Italy on the shoulder. This is the third time that he has bit someone on the field within just a few years. He was suspended multiple games for those times and for racial comments on the field. Great player, but he has some serious problems. just watch ESPN and maybe in between the hours of Lebron James coverage you will get to see the video lol

Lol thank you for that but after I hit submit I remembered i had google :D I he needs to get a little more than suspended. He is litlleraly making his country look bad.

2014 JKUR

BlackKnight

Lol thank you for that but after I hit submit I remembered i had google :D I he needs to get a little more than suspended. He is litlleraly making his country look bad.

2014 JKUR

He's already got the nickname "the cannibal" from the other two incidents. One of them he almost took out a chunk from the guy from Chelsea's forearm....

BTW, FIFA has officially opened hearings this morning looking into the incident. He will likely be suspended "again" this time for more than 10 games. the only question would be if they will make it immediately, pulling him from the world cup team. Personally he should be banned, this is his 3rd incident for the same thing...

BlackKnight

US ADVANCES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate:

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
US ADVANCES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate:

They move on to play either Belgium or Algeria.........would rather play Algeria because they are a weaker team but I don't see Belgium losing to Korea in the 4 PM ET match so it's looking like we're going to be playing Belgium in the knockout round..........rest up Team USA it only gets tougher in the next round.........GO USA!!

~Woodrow~

Cheers USA!

image.jpg

Jeeper Jr.

I'm going to get flamed by all the partiots but I was hoping Ghana would make it. Gotta support my home continent whenever I can.
Still, congrats to the USA for surviving a tough group and hopefully they can keep the ball rolling.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

BlackKnight

I'm going to get flamed by all the partiots but I was hoping Ghana would make it. Gotta support my home continent whenever I can.
Still, congrats to the USA for surviving a tough group and hopefully they can keep the ball rolling.

What kills me, is if both of my teams make it out of the round of 16 they face each other :( (Argentina and US will face in the Semis if the both advance).

For that game, though my feet are planted in one in each camp. My heart has to go to Argentina, my kinda adopted home as my wife's family was really my introduction to Football (as opposed to American FootBall). And this is not to mention that my Wfie would "cut my Junk right OFF in my sleep" if I didn't root for Argentina :cheesy:...

One good thing, If Argentina Wins, I'll be down there 2 days after the final. so Party Time in a country that would not stop partying for a Month if they win...

Last edited:

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug

You still have Nigeria and Algeria in the mix........Algeria vs Russia today at 4PM ET........And Nigeria vs France on Monday at 12pm ET

~Woodrow~

Jeeper Jr.

What kills me, is if both of my teams make it out of the round of 16 they face each other :( (Argentina and US will face in the Semis if the both advance).

For that game, though my feet are planted in one in each camp. My heart has to go to Argentina, my kinda adopted home as my wife's family was really my introduction to Football (as opposed to American FootBall). And this is not to mention that my Wfie would "cut my Junk right OFF in my sleep" if I didn't root for Argentina :cheesy:...

One good thing, If Argentina Wins, I'll be down there 2 days after the final. so Party Time in a country that would not stop partying for a Month if they win...

It seems like you don't have much of a choice ;)
You still have Nigeria and Algeria in the mix........Algeria vs Russia today at 4PM ET........And Nigeria vs France on Monday at 12pm ET

~Woodrow~

True but I thought Ghana was the best of the lot. They were brought down by bad luck really. Anyways, I'm putting Brazil on top or everyone.

Top Bottom