Almost bought a JL today.

Trail JK

Wow, that’s silly. Definitely wait. Sounds like a custom order is the way to go. I would have a hard time buying from that dealership after saying that. There are a ton of other options available.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clark Griswold

I looked at my local dealer a week ago and they had 6 on the lot, a mix of Saharas and Sports, salesman said the 2 Rubis they had already sold, it was like Christmas the amount of people looking though but no extra markups.

Sent from my VS987 using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

RMC2

Caught the Bug
Holy hell. $16k no way. but I am sure it will sell to someone that has to have it to get to the mall.

My truck had a $3000 markup over sticker if I bought it off the lot, pretty much every where around Dallas in 2000. I ordered it, and paid $430 over invoice at one of the dealers elling them over priced. And I only waited 4 weeks.

Nice to see that not all dealers are playing that game. The JL is a hot commodity. Still haven't seen one myself. Might have to check around, but then I will really want one.

I guess I should mention. They had well over 20 JK’s on the lot....

A discounted JK’s price looks a hell of a lot better than spending 16k extra on a JL. Just their way of moving the old stock.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Bakersfield Jeep has a sport marked up 10k. I couldn’t get a salesperson to talk to me. So we walked out. 🙄

Top Bottom