Almost bought a JL today.

Wow, that’s silly. Definitely wait. Sounds like a custom order is the way to go. I would have a hard time buying from that dealership after saying that. There are a ton of other options available.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I looked at my local dealer a week ago and they had 6 on the lot, a mix of Saharas and Sports, salesman said the 2 Rubis they had already sold, it was like Christmas the amount of people looking though but no extra markups.

Sent from my VS987 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Holy hell. $16k no way. but I am sure it will sell to someone that has to have it to get to the mall.

My truck had a $3000 markup over sticker if I bought it off the lot, pretty much every where around Dallas in 2000. I ordered it, and paid $430 over invoice at one of the dealers elling them over priced. And I only waited 4 weeks.

Nice to see that not all dealers are playing that game. The JL is a hot commodity. Still haven't seen one myself. Might have to check around, but then I will really want one.

I guess I should mention. They had well over 20 JK’s on the lot....

A discounted JK’s price looks a hell of a lot better than spending 16k extra on a JL. Just their way of moving the old stock.

Bakersfield Jeep has a sport marked up 10k. I couldn’t get a salesperson to talk to me. So we walked out. 🙄

Top Bottom