All things Colorado

Slimebones

More off-road Jeeping in the summer, but scenery pavement time year round.

Yes, and for another perspective of winter in Colorado, if you are fit and in shape, check out the ski slopes. Just know, it is also very addictive, as each time will be more enjoyable as your skills improve. And before you know it, it is time to hit the trails again in the Jeep! Key word here, "fit" and in shape!

WJCO

Meme King
Yes, and for another perspective of winter in Colorado, if you are fit and in shape, check out the ski slopes. Just know, it is also very addictive, as each time will be more enjoyable as your skills improve. And before you know it, it is time to hit the trails again in the Jeep! Key word here, "fit" and in shape!

And be willing to deal with the crowds and traffic :D

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
More off-road Jeeping in the summer, but scenery pavement time year round.

13,000ft off road passes in the summer and snow asshole deep to a giraffe in the winter. This is one of the best states to own a JK. Forbes Magazine can KMA!

jeeeep

Hooked

I used to resemble that when I lived in Utah and was skiing all winter...

guys at the lifts used to ask me if I worked lol...I always tried to catch and early run before work when possible.

Now I make noises that make me do a double take getting in and out of the Jeep!!! :doh::naw::icon_crazy:

jeeeep

Hooked
For any of you who locals who have not driven up to Winter Park during a snow storm, it's a must. We try to do it once a year. One of the prettiest parts of the state IMO. Funny thing is, we expected roads to be dry today, Nope. At least we got up there during a mild time of year instead of January. We did get some sunshine by Shadow Mountain Lake for lunch though, but it was still in the 20s.

View attachment 280405

View attachment 280406

View attachment 280407

View attachment 280408

View attachment 280409

View attachment 280410

View attachment 280411

View attachment 280412

View attachment 280413

looks fun!

every time I see Jeep Girl's Jeep I think coffee house!

WJCO

Meme King
They just closed most of the gates this week for the local trails. Seems like they stayed open longer this year. It's been pretty mild up there.

Ddays

Hooked
There are not enough FUCK NO's in the universe to describe this ride in Glenwood Caverns Park :eek::icon_crazy::shock::crazyeyes:

swing.jpg

Edit: I will know without a doubt the wife is tryin to off me if she ever suggests we visit this park!

Top Bottom