2015 SEMA LIVE Coverage : Virtual Feed ON-the-GO!!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Did it work? Are you impressed with their lights?

For me, I think I'll pass and go do a trail ride instead... but that's just me.

I wasn't there and don't know anything about their lights from a picture. I do know it shows off their product and you have no understanding of business/marketing 101.

kyle521

you should check out morryde, i bought their hinges and apparently theres suppose to be some tire attachmennt out

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
I wasn't there and don't know anything about their lights from a picture. I do know it shows off their product and you have no understanding of business/marketing 101.

I thing a lot of people just don't know what SEMA is all about. That crazy chopped insane fendered thing from last year everyone was hating on it, but it did its job perfectly. Starwood jeeps do exactly what they are designed to do.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Did it work? Are you impressed with their lights?

For me, I think I'll pass and go do a trail ride instead... but that's just me.

You're not understanding the simple things...take a look at all of Eddie's SEMA 2015 threads...and look at which ones have the most posts...then click on em...chances are, when you click into the thread, you'll see some ugly, weird, insane JK that you would never buy...but the point is, it gets people talking. You spent a bunch of posts talking about this company...THAT's what they are designed to do. You may not eat Mcdonalds, but I bet you know their "Im Lovin It" slogan. Advertising isn't all about the good....just getting the name out there in such a competitive marketplace is worth it...good or bad. Another relevant example...Donald Trump...he's the master in turning ANY publicity (good or bad) into $$$.

Killer-JK

Completely disagree and there's no reason for you to respond like that. You really don't know my experience at all!

Honestly, as the "Resident SmartAss" as your signature says... I figured you would think the response was funny.

In any case, I feel that it doesn't show off their product in the best light (ha ha) and I think from comments by others here, I'm not alone.

Went over to the Anzo booth and saw what looked like a redhead with 1980's braces and headgear.
View attachment 172351

Last edited:
Top Bottom