2015 SEMA LIVE Coverage : Virtual Feed ON-the-GO!!

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Lol, so just a piece of paper. [emoji23][emoji23] Lame for sure.

Lol! That's because there probably isn't a hellcat motor under there. That engine is probably worth what the rest of the rig is. They are probably waiting for someone to order one and pre pay in full so they could actually afford to get there hands on the engine.

Sudz

They are probably waiting for someone to order one and pre pay in full so they could actually afford to get there hands on the engine.
i agree

they stuffed it in, but it's far from finished

jkhellcat_zpsyl8iw16h.jpg

puravida

Eddie - i searched but did not see any pictures or write-up on the Jeep Dual Sport 106 that was near the vintage trucks. Did you happen to learn anything about that stretched 2-door? It was yellow and pretty hard to miss I imagine.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie - i searched but did not see any pictures or write-up on the Jeep Dual Sport 106 that was near the vintage trucks. Did you happen to learn anything about that stretched 2-door? It was yellow and pretty hard to miss I imagine.

LOL!! You're kidding me, right? We took photos of over 130 Jeeps all around the convention center and there's no way in hell we could have gotten them all. While I still have a few more Jeeps that I need to post up about, I don't think your Jeep is one of them. In fact, I have no idea where it was at the show and there were TONS of vintage trucks out there. Sorry, I'll have to try harder next time.

puravida

LOL!! You're kidding me, right? We took photos of over 130 Jeeps all around the convention center and there's no way in hell we could have gotten them all. While I still have a few more Jeeps that I need to post up about, I don't think your Jeep is one of them. In fact, I have no idea where it was at the show and there were TONS of vintage trucks out there. Sorry, I'll have to try harder next time.

No I am not kidding? I dug a little further and saw some pix of it next to the vintage pickup. Looks like a fun time. Thanks for the superb coverage.

ChaplainTIG

You guys did a great job covering SEMA! This was my first time and with a featured vehicle I didn't get to 1/4 of what I wanted to see... actually found myself using your coverage to catch up! :) Thank you both very much and sorry we weren't able to meet at the show, but looking forward to meeting on a trail soon.

WJCO

Meme King
Ahhh - Home at last! Our 11th year covering SEMA is officially in the books. Cheers!

Glad to hear you made it home safely, and are enjoying a nice drink. Thanks again for your hard work with the coverage. It was awesome to see all the goods out there.

Top Bottom