2014 SEMA Switch Pros - AWARD WINNING PRODUCT

Armydog

Ok so has anyone purchased, received and installed on of these bad boys yet?

I pre-ordered mine. They are shipping on FEB according to the very nice young lady who called me a few days ago.... I can not wait!!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::clap2::clap2::clap2:

JAGS

Hooked
Ok so has anyone purchased, received and installed on of these bad boys yet?

I pre-ordered mine. They are shipping on FEB according to the very nice young lady who called me a few days ago.... I can not wait!!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I have one on pre-order as well. Recently read a Facebook past that said the kit will also come with an "angled bracket" so it can "be installed between the visor or other location." Curious to see the bracket as wasn't mentioned or pictures. 👍

QRS

I will get this on March!!!
Am I the only one thinking that custom button labels/tags/cover or whatever they are called would be awesome???

Armydog

WAITING... :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

boardsurfer

Last night I was browsing this thread and after some hmm'ing and haw'ing decided this was the thing I need for my jeep. I pull up the site and on the front page was a Buy it Now button. Nothing out of the ordinary I think to myself.

I click through - place the order, but something doesnt quite feel right. There was no place to put a shipping address? I decided to put my info in the comment box, because I wasnt sure if the next button click would take me to another screen, or if it would charge my card. Long story short, it charged me immediately and I'm really glad I put my info in the comment box.

So today I call them up and spoke with Laura, who is the most pleasant lady you could imagine. It turns out that their web developer was doing some testing - the buy it now button was live for all of 5 minutes and I managed to just be there at that moment. She said I was the only one to get an order through. She then confirmed all my info and assured me that even though the site may have felt "off" (still in testing after all) it was all legitimate and that my money hadn't been stolen. :D

Now.. A few details she shared that I managed to jot down - she's quite the talker!

First and foremost, nothing has shipped yet because they arent happy with the way the bluetooth is working. Still squashing bugs.

Next, if you're thinking maybe you would mount vertically on the A-pillar, the buttons are not perfectly square meaning you wouldnt be able to just rotate the sticker to read upright.

Speaking of mounting (and I dont think this is new info) she said each unit comes with a mounting bracket that is approximately 45 degrees. She also mentioned some sort of bracket for the piece under the hood, that it was specifically designed and shaped for a certain spot. She spoke really fast and this I didnt quite catch 100%.

And finally, Eddie has mentioned that the unit is water-proof, to go along with that, the adhesive for the stickers is marine grade.

So apparently I'm the first to have the unit bought and paid for. :bleh: Now I wait like everyone else.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Incase anyone didn't notice, Northridge now has this available for order as well

Last edited:

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Next, if you're thinking maybe you would mount vertically on the A-pillar, the buttons are not perfectly square meaning you wouldnt be able to just rotate the sticker to read upright.

This is good info! Thats exactly what i wanted to do...so you think you could still mount it but you'd have to keep the stickers sideways?

Armydog

Last night I was browsing this thread and after some hmm'ing and haw'ing decided this was the thing I need for my jeep. I pull up the site and on the front page was a Buy it Now button. Nothing out of the ordinary I think to myself.

I click through - place the order, but something doesnt quite feel right. There was no place to put a shipping address? I decided to put my info in the comment box, because I wasnt sure if the next button click would take me to another screen, or if it would charge my card. Long story short, it charged me immediately and I'm really glad I put my info in the comment box.

So today I call them up and spoke with Laura, who is the most pleasant lady you could imagine. It turns out that their web developer was doing some testing - the buy it now button was live for all of 5 minutes and I managed to just be there at that moment. She said I was the only one to get an order through. She then confirmed all my info and assured me that even though the site may have felt "off" (still in testing after all) it was all legitimate and that my money hadn't been stolen. :D

Now.. A few details she shared that I managed to jot down - she's quite the talker!

First and foremost, nothing has shipped yet because they arent happy with the way the bluetooth is working. Still squashing bugs.

Speaking of mounting (and I dont think this is new info) she said each unit comes with a mounting bracket that is approximately 45 degrees. She also mentioned some sort of bracket for the piece under the hood, that it was specifically designed and shaped for a certain spot. She spoke really fast and this I didnt quite catch 100%.

And finally, Eddie has mentioned that the unit is water-proof, to go along with that, the adhesive for the stickers is marine grade.

So apparently I'm the first to have the unit bought and paid for. :bleh: Now I wait like everyone else.

I PRE-ORDERED mine a month ago.......... Has anyone gotten one yet? I was going to call them but based on your post I might wait a week or so more.

t8er

I've been flowing this. Trying to figure out where Id mount it. Might need the sport cage first so I can mount it on the center bar.

ODONS

I was thinking of making my own with a old relay box from a junkyard.. But this would make life soo much easier lol

boardsurfer

This is good info! Thats exactly what i wanted to do...so you think you could still mount it but you'd have to keep the stickers sideways?

She actually made a point to mention that having the stickers sideways on a vertically mounted switch is inconsequential - still perfectly readable. So yeah, the stickers will have to stay in one orientation if you want them to fit properly.

Top Bottom