2013 WAYALIFE Kick Off Run - Saturday, January 5th

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
About what time are we meeting at home depot??

9:30 AM

Looks like fun I am planing to go.

I'm in coming out from last Vegas.

Me the wife and at least my 2 kids would love to join in on this trip....

I'm in with my two boys(4&2). Is there anyone from the Simi Valley area headed out that I can meet up with on the trip out.

Great! I'll get you all added to the list :yup:

Strainger

Caught the Bug
We're getting close to the magic "half century" mark in vehicle numbers. This will be an epic day trip for sure. :rock:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
We're getting close to the magic "half century" mark in vehicle numbers. This will be an epic day trip for sure. :rock:

Crazy ain't it!! I think we would have been there if not for the fact that a few people had to drop out. :crazyeyes:

AncientTrail

What channel on the CB will we be on? Eddie, want me to bring a bull horn :eek: for the group gathering instructions :crazyeyes:

Geodeal

since we have more people coming from victorville than bakersfield should we still all pull into the home depot at barstow? or should the barstow people just see the convoy coming from the south and get ready to get in line? Just wondering.

pack it in & pack it out + dig & bury - thanks for reminding me.

GoRemote

Is there a way to meet in Barstow, as I think it was mentioned that the run starts there? I just arrived Afton Canyon, and will be here until tomorrow before exploring another trail.. And Eddie is right. Damn cold when the sun goes down..!

PS. Any suggestions to a campsite near the trail everyone will take?

image-293260849.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
since we have more people coming from victorville than bakersfield should we still all pull into the home depot at barstow? or should the barstow people just see the convoy coming from the south and get ready to get in line? Just wondering.

pack it in & pack it out + dig & bury - thanks for reminding me.

Leaving Victorville is gonna be tough as the stoplight to get on the freeway is short and will only allow a few Jeeps through at a time. We will be driving right by the Home Depot anyway and so we will be using it's parking lot to regroup. Having said that, I'd like for everyone to come there ready to line up and be ready to be on the move as soon as the last Jeep get into formation. :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Is there a way to meet in Barstow, as I think it was mentioned that the run starts there? I just arrived Afton Canyon, and will be here until tomorrow before exploring another trail.. And Eddie is right. Damn cold when the sun goes down..!

PS. Any suggestions to a campsite near the trail everyone will take?

View attachment 11068

We are meeting in Barstow at the Home Depot on L Street at 9:30 AM.

Top Bottom