2013 WAYALIFE Kick Off Run - Saturday, January 5th

Leaving Victorville is gonna be tough as the stoplight to get on the freeway is short and will only allow a few Jeeps through at a time. We will be driving right by the Home Depot anyway and so we will be using it's parking lot to regroup. Having said that, I'd like for everyone to come there ready to line up and be ready to be on the move as soon as the last Jeep get into formation

Oh OK. Sounds good. Thanks Eddie.

Even though this is an easy day run, anything can happen. Please be prepaired for a long day that can potentially extend into the night.

Wow this is the first time I thought about bringing my sleeping bag but Ok.
Man, if I didn't have anywhere to be Sunday morning I would go camping with
my_jk
I usually don't go off roading at night. Hmm.... might be a reason to start looking at off-road lights.

We are meeting in Barstow at the Home Depot on L Street at 9:30 AM.

Ok. Guess I could camp at their parking lot...:)
If anyone knows a good campsite in Barstow, I'll appreciate it!
Leaning towards a hotel. Getting cold here. Even with a campfire:)

A hotel or place with running water sounds good. Been in the desert since Wednesday morning, and want to smell somewhat normal Saturday:)

little more north

Eddie for the next run could you come a little farther north on the 15 so I can come lets say 1500 miles:eek: give or take a kilometer or two? :twocents:

Last edited:
Can't wait for this run. Counting down the hours.
Agreed!!
This is going to be an awesome way to start the year.
Definitely looking forward to that part :thumb:
X2! Tomorrow will fly by too since I have a ton of crap to do during the day. Not sure how much sleep I will get tomorrow night. :crazyeyes:

I'm hoping so! I don't get off of work till around tomorrow night! :eek: Should make for a fun drive on Saturday morning! :crazyeyes:

It was 18 degrees in Afton Canyon last night...! Even the water bottles inside the car was frozen this morning. So tonight I'll be "camping" in a Motel in Barstow waiting for you guys...

It was 18 degrees in Afton Canyon last night...! Even the water bottles inside the car was frozen this morning. So tonight I'll be "camping" in a Motel in Barstow waiting for you guys...

I was thinking about camping tomorrow night but if your water bottles froze that's just to cold for me.

Top Bottom