2013 WAYALIFE Kick Off Run - Saturday, January 5th

I was thinking about camping tomorrow night but if your water bottles froze that's just to cold for me.

I agree. I've been camping since Wednesday, and last night was colder than what I came prepared for. Note to self: bring extra blankets for winter camping....

Jeep is loaded up and parked in the stable for the night! Can't wait for tomorrow! Only 10 hours until departure!:rock::yup:

Looking to caravan or meet up with an existing caravan passing by the 15/91 or 15/60 fwys. Those traveling via N-15 from the OC, la,SD, San Gabriel valley area, what CB channel might you be running as maybe I can catch you in route.

Also, while CBs aren't necessary on the run, if those who have them have them tuned to same channel, we might be able to link up on the route north to Victorville.

Just a thought. There's more than 40 of us so I'm guessing ill be seeing lots of Jeeps on the road.

I can meet up with you guys on the I-15 north of the I-10 at about 4th street in Rancho Cucamonga. I'll be standing by on the right shoulder at about 7:30. Will be monitoring channel 16!

I'm packed up and ready as well. T-minus 12 hours till I leave for this adventure.

OverlanderJK, I will be staging by the freeway with Miramontes around 0700-0715ish hit me up when you're near Rancho Cucamonga. We will fall in line.

I'm packed up and ready as well. T-minus 12 hours till I leave for this adventure.

OverlanderJK, I will be staging by the freeway with Miramontes around 0700-0715ish hit me up when you're near Rancho Cucamonga. We will fall in line.

Copy. Although don't bust me for texting and driving. :cheesy:

Sweet

Nice!!! I'm all packed as well. This going to be an awesome trip. :thumb:

Chris

I will be leaving south Orange County at about 0700 up and over the toll road I'll keep a eye out for a convoy and I'll be on 16 the whole time. super excited gonna be an epic trip

Looks like the caravan will grow between the 91 and 10/210 along the I-15. :yup: At 7:00/7:15 I'll be just north of the 91 on the 15 and waiting to fall in line and will be tuned to Ch 16 so keep the chatter up. :thumb: Adam, I'll shoot you a PM with my cell too.

If anyone else sees this, feel free to catch on at one of these points and fall in line. FUN times....can't wait.:rock:

Jeep is loaded up and parked in the stable for the night! Can't wait for tomorrow! Only 10 hours until departure!:rock::yup:

I can meet up with you guys on the I-15 north of the I-10 at about 4th street in Rancho Cucamonga. I'll be standing by on the right shoulder at about 7:30. Will be monitoring channel 16!

Leaving the house at 0700 to meet Frank. Ill be on channel 16.

Chris

Sammiches... Check

Water.... Check

Tools and gear....Check

Overlanding gear..... Hahahaha

Gonna be a good time.

Breakfast @ Bravo

Sammiches... Check

Water.... Check

Tools and gear....Check

Overlanding gear..... Hahahaha

Gonna be a good time.

Frank, it takes 40 minutes to get to Bravo Burger in Victorville from 15/Summit. We should plan on leaving Summit at 0720 if we are planning on have Breakfast at Bravo.

I was asked to work because three guys are out sick. Looks like I'm not going to make this run.
I hope all of you have an absolute blast.

I was asked to work because three guys are out sick. Looks like I'm not going to make this run.
I hope all of you have an absolute blast.

Too bad four guys aren't sick... Cough cough.

Or perhaps while you're working the other three will be on this run! Bastiges...

Everything is loaded and ready to go, just got the kids to sleep. Leaving Encinitas at 6 should see some of you on the road, channel 16 it is.:thumb:

What are y'all packing? Sorry never been to anything like this all ive got so far is water bottles munchies samiches a strap and a tool box anything else i should take?

Top Bottom