WRITE-UP : JL WRANGLER 2.5" EVO Stage 4 Boost Lift & Control Arms INSTALLATION

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Made me nervous just reading that. Lol.

Is this more involved that previous JKs/Jeeps you’ve built up or pretty much on par?

Regardless, that was an awesome write up! Thanks for posting up and sharing. [emoji106]

"Nervous"? LOL!! I would have hoped it would instill confidence in you :yup:

The level of work is on par with a JK.

Got a chance to watch half the video. Nice work, should give lots of folks the confidence to tackle this in their garage!

Also the camera angles were great. I now have a new appreciation for this after watching some YouTube's for doing work on my truck... you and Cindy spent a lot of time to get this done right.

Thanks! We really do appreciate you saying as much :blush:

Nice write up....I wish I had that when I installed my lift on my old JK.

LOL!! You can always use it on a new JL :D

I don't have a pair dykes, will regular lesbians work??

Great write-up as usual!!!

:cheesy:

JAGS

Hooked
"Nervous"? LOL!! I would have hoped it would instill confidence in you :yup:

The level of work is on par with a JK.

It actually did [emoji106] and am considering going with this kit. Just waiting things out to determine if to go coil over or spring and shock.

As for the nerves, hopefully I won’t be trying to do my first install solo. [emoji6]

Exodus 4x4

It actually did [emoji106] and am considering going with this kit. Just waiting things out to determine if to go coil over or spring and shock.

As for the nerves, hopefully I won’t be trying to do my first install solo. [emoji6]

Stuff is dropping a lot faster than I expected for the JL. Unless you have a major trip planned for it and just can’t wait, you may be surprised what comes out over the next 6 months.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

You can buy Jet Li’s lift, when they go coil overs, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

deezus

Thanks! Should help you to install yours once you get your JL :D

Eddie, i noticed you installed aftermarket short arms. Does this mean you plan to forego a long arm lift and run a coilover that way...? Sometime in the future of course. Reason I ask is because after having a coilover its very hard to talk myself into a coil and shock lift now. Thanks.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What is the total height of the Jeep AFTER the lift with 37" wheels?
Total height at what point on the Jeep? Hard top or soft top? What 37" tires? How much armor or bumpers? What I can tell you is that I could still fit into my standard garage with a 7' header and with about 3-4" to spare.

Top Bottom