Wines of the Week

Just pulled the cork on a Palumbo 2005 Shiraz/Cab 60/40 blend.View attachment 181740

Nice. Sounds good. [emoji485]

Is that a chronic cellars glass I spy as well? I need to revisit that place next time.

Visited Chateau Ste Michelle winery up in Woodinville, WA yesterday. Walked away with a handful of Rieslings.

Hard to walk away from a winery visit without at least a handful or a case. [emoji6] Lol.

Nice. Sounds good. [emoji485]

Is that a chronic cellars glass I spy as well? I need to revisit that place next time.

Hard to walk away from a winery visit without at least a handful or a case. [emoji6] Lol.

Yes it is. Chronic is a fun winery.

Crazy week. Needed a little "distraction." A 10 year old Cab blend from Paso's Pear Valley Winery/vinyard.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1452920235.186375.jpg

Stags Leap Artemis is my favorite.... Don't have a picture because we drank the last bottle at New Years .... Gotta restock[emoji106]

I thought you said you were in Vegas???

I thought you said you don't drink? :what:

He is a baller. That is his hotel.

I've heard that for four years. I'm still not buying it.

JFC! It's like a full time job keeping up with you people…

1) I was in Vegas until Wednesday night. Home Thursday and then in Cali for work today.

2) That's my home, not a hotel.

3) I'm trying not to drink, but I have to deal with people all day and it makes me weak in the flesh.

4) I'm down 15 pounds this year…how are you doing?

JFC! It's like a full time job keeping up with you people…

1) I was in Vegas until Wednesday night. Home Thursday and then in Cali for work today.

2) That's my home, not a hotel.

3) I'm trying not to drink, but I have to deal with people all day and it makes me weak in the flesh.

4) I'm down 15 pounds this year…how are you doing?

Drink more. Or eat a snickers.

Smoothie once or twice a day, every day. No ex lax. Just getting serious with no excuses. :)

Guess "I" need to start with some smoothies. [emoji6] Still have just over 11 months to lose a little weight, right. Lol.

Went with Chile tonight...

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453598587.789531.jpg

And yes, that is my life line. Need to plan for a long retirement. #palmreadersarereal ;)

Top Bottom