Wines of the Week

JAGS

Hooked
Just pulled the cork on a Palumbo 2005 Shiraz/Cab 60/40 blend. View attachment 181740

Nice. Sounds good. [emoji485]

Is that a chronic cellars glass I spy as well? I need to revisit that place next time.

Visited Chateau Ste Michelle winery up in Woodinville, WA yesterday. Walked away with a handful of Rieslings.

Hard to walk away from a winery visit without at least a handful or a case. [emoji6] Lol.

Mtb275

Nice. Sounds good. [emoji485]

Is that a chronic cellars glass I spy as well? I need to revisit that place next time.

Hard to walk away from a winery visit without at least a handful or a case. [emoji6] Lol.

Yes it is. Chronic is a fun winery.

JAGS

Hooked
Crazy week. Needed a little "distraction." A 10 year old Cab blend from Paso's Pear Valley Winery/vinyard.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1452920235.186375.jpg

Jknewbi

Stags Leap Artemis is my favorite.... Don't have a picture because we drank the last bottle at New Years .... Gotta restock[emoji106]

MTG

Caught the Bug
I thought you said you were in Vegas???

I thought you said you don't drink? :what:

He is a baller. That is his hotel.

I've heard that for four years. I'm still not buying it.

JFC! It's like a full time job keeping up with you people…

1) I was in Vegas until Wednesday night. Home Thursday and then in Cali for work today.

2) That's my home, not a hotel.

3) I'm trying not to drink, but I have to deal with people all day and it makes me weak in the flesh.

4) I'm down 15 pounds this year…how are you doing?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
JFC! It's like a full time job keeping up with you people…

1) I was in Vegas until Wednesday night. Home Thursday and then in Cali for work today.

2) That's my home, not a hotel.

3) I'm trying not to drink, but I have to deal with people all day and it makes me weak in the flesh.

4) I'm down 15 pounds this year…how are you doing?

Drink more. Or eat a snickers.

JAGS

Hooked
Smoothie once or twice a day, every day. No ex lax. Just getting serious with no excuses. :)

Guess "I" need to start with some smoothies. [emoji6] Still have just over 11 months to lose a little weight, right. Lol.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Went with Chile tonight...

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453598587.789531.jpg

And yes, that is my life line. Need to plan for a long retirement. #palmreadersarereal ;)

Top Bottom