Wines of the Week

LOL not yet! Panda's never gonna let me live that one down! As soon as I saw him that night we did the usually hello hug then he got this REALLY big smile on his face and I KNEW what he was going to bring up just hung my head in my hands and laughed. Thanks for being so easy on me!

Ha! That's awesome. Glad you have a good sense of humor. :yup:

Had dinner with the folks tonight and figured it was time for this 2010 merlot, I have to say I love Tobin...
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399094336.017824.jpg

My heart Doctor said a full glass of the darkest red wine you can find EVERY night!
I gotta do what the Doctor says!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Also I've been calling myself "The Doctor" lately! Cheers

Amazed by this vineyard/winery. Still not a bad bottle after two years. I'm pretty picky when it comes to Cabs or even cab blends. They said I would love this and they were right. A Cab-Syrah. Just a slight pepperiness that went great with dinner.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399263379.293718.jpg

- Jason

My own tasting notes put it at 90.7392 so I suppose Wine Enthusiast was pretty close.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400459777.638636.jpg

Edit: Damn this is good!

Last edited:
A little belated bottle for our 13th wedding anniversary on Monday. A nice Cab franc. Should go well with the tri tip I'm cooking up.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400807532.164777.jpg

- Jason

Tried a new cab tonight. Pretty tasty!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400992804.002514.jpg

Disregard my homemade kombucha in the background.

Another great central coast wine. A 2005 Fess Parker Melange Blanc. Perfect to close out the warm day.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1401684466.062318.jpg

- Jason

Enjoying Chester's Zinfandel from Russian River Vineyards that was purchased on the Nor Cal Grapes and Grub trip. This one wasn't part of the tasting thanks to Cydney for requesting a taste of this one. BTW enjoying it by the Koi Pond by our new fire pit (Panda surprised me with) at our new home. First day here and so happy to be HOME!

Enjoying Chester's Zinfandel from Russian River Vineyards that was purchased on the Nor Cal Grapes and Grub trip. This one wasn't part of the tasting thanks to Cydney for requesting a taste of this one. BTW enjoying it by the Koi Pond by our new fire pit (Panda surprised me with) at our new home. First day here and so happy to be HOME!

Oops forgot pic View attachment 87453

Koi kisses this ones named Ghost
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1402703261.114981.jpg

Top Bottom