Wines of the Week

WJCO

Meme King
I stayed at a small boutique hotel in Portland last night and a couple of these were on the room bar...a can of pinot noir wine...a first for me. I can see the practical use for hiking/wheeling/boating...might have to try some.

I've used the small Black Box ones while backpacking. It's nothing special, but hey, it's alcohol and it's light weight. I'm more of a beer drinker anyways.

Brute

Hooked
I've used the small Black Box ones while backpacking. It's nothing special, but hey, it's alcohol and it's light weight. I'm more of a beer drinker anyways.

Well, at 12-14% alcohol in wine compared to 6-8% in beer, you're getting more bang for your buck in space ratio for trips...

JAGS

Hooked
Nice couple days to go with a nice couple bottles. Costco has a decent chard. Pairs well with a sunset and mrs jags by my side.

IMG_5232.jpg
IMG_5233.JPG

And a nice blend from Portugal. Decent with some steak and Hawaiian BBQ chicken quesadillas.

IMG_5291.JPG
IMG_5292.jpg

sipafz

Caught the Bug

Well, at 12-14% alcohol in wine compared to 6-8% in beer, you're getting more bang for your buck in space ratio for trips...

Whiskey is the way to go for those over night trips. Medicinal!

MTG

Caught the Bug
Gotta love it when you walk out on the porch and find a case of wine.

IMG_5847.jpg

Guess a buddy of mine went to El Dorado County this weekend? :idontknow:

Can’t wait to try this Zinfandel.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom