What's your view like at work?

jdofmemi

Ran across this disaster last night on my last stop ... hell of a blowout but I reckon to much weight broke the trailer .. wish I could had a bit more light to show the entire setup .. View attachment 340872 View attachment 340873

Sent from my SM-G960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

That's a bad day for sure.

Not very impressed with the trailer quality to break like that.

Some of the scrapers I haul on my trailer have half again the weight on the drive axle.

Maybe just too many bad roads or something, cracks going unrepaired, who knows. I bet it is totalled for sure now.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I like those projects. In the moment I normally dislike it, but once it’s done. It’s got a great feeling.

Looks good!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yea, once it was done and everything worked as it should it was satisfying. But for the stretch it time it took to pin the new connector and tediously and carefully splice each wire one by one it was a litter nerve racking. Would have hated to go back and check each one to see where I messed up at lol

black pearl

Hooked
Yea, once it was done and everything worked as it should it was satisfying. But for the stretch it time it took to pin the new connector and tediously and carefully splice each wire one by one it was a litter nerve racking. Would have hated to go back and check each one to see where I messed up at lol

I did that with a transmission in pan wiring harness, not long ago. Keeping track of all the pin positions is a nightmare.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked
Starting a new project 3 doors down from the Cunningham’s Happy Days House. Being a historical home, the owners are not allowed to change it.

IMG_2877.jpg

IMG_2876.jpg

Top Bottom