What's your view like at work?

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Those don’t look like that for long, once those conveyors are running all the time that damn friction dust off the belts gets everywhere. Nice looking big facility.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Yeah it’s Nordstrom’s new wear house. There trying to compete with Amazon.

deantac

Update of our ever failing fleet...LOL

The driver (Woman) said ...Dispatch my truck will not go, what should I do. :doh:

IMG_2318.jpg
IMG_2319.jpg

deantac

You guys were due for new trucks 4 year ago. Stiil not any closer I guess. Last I heard they were working with CAT on natural gas rigs.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

company decided to put off new trucks for a while.....frames are in good shape they say and will go longer. ....So new beds have been installed with new axle boxes and even new cabs ! lol

The CNG thing come from the CNG plant built on property that the company rents space to......They were thinking fuel supply on site which is a good idea but cost of new trucks and switch over has stopped it for now.

deantac

Ouch!

What happened, bolts come loose?

It looks like only a few holes actually peeled off of the housing.

Did she sit and spin the other tires, trying to go? If I had to bet, I would say yes.

Last I herd was loose bolts.....truck went down for electrical faults so no forward motion. It was a new hire just a few months on the job.

robertwayland

Another biztrip, another country... But this time it looks fun. Usually, I'm working with Asian companies and I have to visit Tayland or China every two months or something. But this time one of my Asian costumers about to buy a property in Costa Blanca so we are here to close the deal. The beach is just perfect now, I wish I could stay here longer but I have to go back to complete the paperwork in an hour.
1.jpg

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Another biztrip, another country... But this time it looks fun. Usually, I'm working with Asian companies and I have to visit Tayland or China every two months or something. But this time one of my Asian costumers about to buy a property in Costa Blanca so we are here to close the deal. The beach is just perfect now, I wish I could stay here longer but I have to go back to complete the paperwork in an hour.

Bullshit. Get lost.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
View attachment 342468

I thought you were a dentist. Is Tayland anywhere near Thailand?

Attachments

• 1528F436-DD97-4B68-8850-11D6BAE4A015.jpg
    1528F436-DD97-4B68-8850-11D6BAE4A015.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 80

DMF

I don’t follow NASCAR so if anyone wants them PM me.

A few drivers came in last Friday and got their autographs. Autograph of driver with the helmet on is Kurt Bush.

IMG_5252.JPG
IMG_5285.jpg

Top Bottom