What was done to your rig this week?

WJCO

Meme King
Thanks. I used the same bolts that came with the d-ring mounts. I would have liked more thread protrusion but the bolt end is sitting basically flush with the nut. I may go back and find longer bolts and swap them out one at a time but I’m pretty confident that it’ll handle whatever I throw at it.

Thanks for the description. I was going to add a bracket for some lights too, but sounds like that won't work unless I do longer bolts.

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Thanks for the description. I was going to add a bracket for some lights too, but sounds like that won't work unless I do longer bolts.

I should also note that I didn’t install the washer on the nut side just to buy me a couple of threads. I forgot about that....

Would a fair lead light bracket work for you? Plenty of threads there.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

FFPulley77

Hooked
IMG_5078.jpg IMG_5077.jpg

Finally pulled the trigger on a lift. JKS 2.5” with Fox shocks. It not only looks better, it rides great, too. Now time to get it on some trails!

FFPulley77

Hooked
Awesome! Always nice to see a 2-door getting some love :thumb:

Yep! I love this thing. My dad had a CJ-7 when I was younger and I’ve got great memories with him in it. Now I hope my daughter and I can make some memories like that! 🤙🏼🤙🏼

blackswanjk

Stretched JK

IMG_1448.jpg IMG_1445.jpg

I recently stretched my JK 8" using custom aluminum arms and brackets. Keeping coil springs and shocks for now. Did a shakedown run this past weekend and it did great.

jdofmemi

Dropped mine off at the dealership for clock spring replacement. The factory warranty covers it for 180 months or 999,999 miles. I think I'm still good on that one. 😁

I was going to wash Big Bear off of it, but my pressure washer took on water in the engine and hydro locked😭. One more thing to fix 🤬

It should be ready to pick up by the time I get home with Vengeance.

Attachments

• PXL_20210324_231956903_copy_800x600.jpg
    PXL_20210324_231956903_copy_800x600.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 126
Top Bottom