What was done to your rig this week?

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Dropped mine off at the dealership for clock spring replacement. The factory warranty covers it for 180 months or 999,999 miles. I think I'm still good on that one. [emoji16]

I was going to wash Big Bear off of it, but my pressure washer took on water in the engine and hydro locked[emoji24]. One more thing to fix 🤬

It should be ready to pick up by the time I get home with Vengeance.

Take the complementary wash. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

2ndJK

Big week for my new (to me) rig:
* 3” Evo Enforcer Stage 1 with draglink flip kit
* Fox 2.0 Performance shocks with reservoir
* Quadratec Recon wheels
* 315/70/17 Cooper Discoverer STT Pros IMG_1531.jpg

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

jamesish

Simple addition. Looked up a bunch of different options for phone mount and decided this would be best for me. It’s a Pro Clips mount with a clip less/magnetic connection. Fits perfectly and I didn’t do the adhesive application, it’s so tight it doesn’t need it. Allows me to go left and right as I need to.

Ditched my hoist build for now because family is starting to come and don’t have time right now.

IMG_1317.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
IMG_8036.jpg
Warranty replacement from O’Reilly auto parts. Mine took a shit after 2 years.
A new is $209 with 3 year warranty.

Sent from Lookout Mtn.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
If you're going for cheap batteries I've found Costco is the way to go. For my Jeep they are less than $100 after core and come with a 42 month warranty.

Yup, I've been happy with the Interstate batteries that Costco sells. I've also learned a neat trick about warranties. Keep your receipt in your glove box and if or when your battery dies, check the receipt. More times than not, you will still be covered even if it's by a month or two. Then, you can just have it replaced and at no cost to you. All legit too. :yup:

jesse3638

Hooked
Yup, I've been happy with the Interstate batteries that Costco sells. I've also learned a neat trick about warranties. Keep your receipt in your glove box and if or when your battery dies, check the receipt. More times than not, you will still be covered even if it's by a month or two. Then, you can just have it replaced and at no cost to you. All legit too. :yup:
That's a great idea. Sometimes the heat will fade it out to a blank white piece of paper...haha.

Sent from my SM-G991U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom