What was done to your rig this week?

CalSgt

Hooked
Got the rear mostly buttoned up today, installed some Synergy spacers and got it sitting back on its own weight. Still need to set ride height, thrust angle and pinion angle.

IMG_4606.jpg

Stripped the front down to start the long arms and new gears, hopefully the front coilovers show up soon that is the only part I'm waiting on...

IMG_4607.jpg

wjtstudios

Hooked
Got the rear mostly buttoned up today, installed some Synergy spacers and got it sitting back on its own weight. Still need to set ride height, thrust angle and pinion angle.

View attachment 356389

Stripped the front down to start the long arms and new gears, hopefully the front coilovers show up soon that is the only part I'm waiting on...

View attachment 356390

Great job, the travel on that setup is amazing. Can’t wait to see you put it to work

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Bullwinckle

Hooked

View attachment 356389

View attachment 356390

Some great looking upgrades there! I bet it feels like an eternity waiting for those coilovers. lol

CalSgt

Hooked
Some great looking upgrades there! I bet it feels like an eternity waiting for those coilovers. lol

LOL... They were in my driveway when I got home from work @ 2200 hours last night, super stoked. Told the wife our UPS guy must be getting lazy, if we lived in a worse town I'm willing to bet they would have disappeared. They come in a giant box with the King logo all over it to ensure package thieves can identify the value.

Also got my new safety glasses last night, some fancy goggles for plasma cutting & Oxy Acetylene welding

goggle.jpg

Bullwinckle

Hooked
LOL... They were in my driveway when I got home from work @ 2200 hours last night, super stoked. Told the wife our UPS guy must be getting lazy, if we lived in a worse town I'm willing to bet they would have disappeared. They come in a giant box with the King logo all over it to ensure package thieves can identify the value.

Also got my new safety glasses last night, some fancy goggles for plasma cutting & Oxy Acetylene welding

View attachment 356504

That’s pretty bullshit of UPS. Iv noticed they aren’t as good as they usually are. I found a few times they just drop off my packages and don’t even ring the door bell. Sadly in my area we’ve been having thieves lately taking packages. So not alerting their customers can be between getting your package stolen or not. 🤦*♂️

Glad you got home to find them there safe and sound! [emoji106]

jesse3638

Hooked

View attachment 356504
That’s pretty bullshit of UPS. Iv noticed they aren’t as good as they usually are. I found a few times they just drop off my packages and don’t even ring the door bell. Sadly in my area we’ve been having thieves lately taking packages. So not alerting their customers can be between getting your package stolen or not. [emoji1751]*[emoji3603]

Glad you got home to find them there safe and sound! [emoji106]
Yeah years ago when I was buying all my lift parts I had ordered my wheels. UPS stacked all 5 boxes right in front of my garage door with no cars in the driveway. I'm glad they were still there when I got home.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

CalSgt

Hooked
Got the front LA brackets welded and painted, the shock towers mocked up, and the 4.88's installed in the front axle... Smashed my damn finger setting preload on the pinion, at least that was one of the final things we did today the damn thing is throbbing just trying to type.

IMG_4612.jpg

Jsouder53

Hooked
Finally got the ticket fixed! Passenger side rocker arms are now replaced! There was a slight groove worn into the cam shaft [emoji51] hopefully that won’t cause an future issues.

Top Bottom