What was done to your rig this week?

FFPulley77

Hooked
Yes I do and I was wondering the same thing as I walked out to bolt it up...haha. Fortunately the only pain in the ass was bolting the compressor to the mount. Per EVO's instructions the bolts are to be installed from the bottom up. Of course the arb bolts are too long and had to be cut. Also there is no way to get the 4mm Allen wrench onto the bolts to tighten thd compressor up after rotating it. I tried cutting down the wrench but didn't cut if shorf enough.. I just used needle nose pliers on the outside of them instead. Other than that it bolted up to the firewall on rhd mount no problem.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks! Been looking at this setup. I guess I’ll have to break out the needle nose vice grips! Ha!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

jesse3638

Hooked
Thanks! Been looking at this setup. I guess I’ll have to break out the needle nose vice grips! Ha!

Yeah after looking at wiring diagrams and reading different instructions I thought I may have figured out how to wire everything up. Then found the Switch Pros ARB pigtail and that fucked up my thinking...haha. I began to over think it and was thinking I needed this, but after reading more I think I once again have it all figured out...haha.

CalSgt

Hooked
Today I got the front axle back in and the front coilovers mounted

(Had to take a picture with my dads busted old phone)
20201220_170249.jpg

Yesterday I welded some Artec control arm skids on
IMG_4620.jpg

MericaMade

No worries, let me know if you need anything else as you get further into it.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler
It's done. I just need to bleed the system. Everything but the ram is installed. When the 60s show up all I need to do it hook up the ram and bleed again. I'm glad I got this done, was a little more involved than I thought, but she's done.

jesse3638

Hooked
Finally finished the install of my compressor and switch pros set up. My meticulous nature had me continually rerouting wiries...haha. Now I just need to send back the horizontal icons for vertical ones. Overall it was very straight forward. I'm hoping I wired the locker solenoid correctly. The compressor kicked on the shut off. Hit the locker switch and it kicked on very briefly then went off so I know I did something... :crazyeyes: I still need to get a tee and quick connect for an air hose.
20201223_180120.jpg 20201223_180130.jpg 20201223_180146.jpg

benatc1

Hooked
Haha thanks! Every oil change I tell myself I need to clean it up. As you can see I still haven't done it...haha.

Brick looks just like that, to me water and electric don’t mix and with the whole fiasco a year or two ago I’m gunshy to clean it

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
About once a year I do that engine gunk spray foam, then it's a light rinse, haven't had any issues personally, need to do it here soon actually.

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brick looks just like that, to me water and electric don’t mix and with the whole fiasco a year or two ago I’m gunshy to clean it

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

It’s a jeep not a hot rod. I’ve never gone to a Jeep meet and seen someone “hey, pop the hood, let me see that mini van engine with that sexy clean plastic cover!”
It’s suppose to be dirty

FFPulley77

Hooked
Changed the starter in the Jeep today. Went out side to move it out the garage so I could work out and the starter was just spinning. So off to O’Reilly’s I went.

Top Bottom