What was done to your rig this week?

wjtstudios

Hooked
Well the PA44 is installed. I took it for a run around town last night and a 35 mile freeway drive to work this morning. So far it seems to be working great. Not sure what caster I ended up with but it seems to be driving pretty well and straight. I'll check it and maybe add a bit if possible. I also installed the new front progrips. Those things are awesome. Can't wait to see how they do after some miles are on them. View attachment 354435 View attachment 354436 View attachment 354437 View attachment 354438

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Really clean up great! Now go out and put it to the test [emoji41]

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Elroy231

Well the PA44 is installed. I took it for a run around town last night and a 35 mile freeway drive to work this morning. So far it seems to be working great. Not sure what caster I ended up with but it seems to be driving pretty well and straight. I'll check it and maybe add a bit if possible. I also installed the new front progrips. Those things are awesome. Can't wait to see how they do after some miles are on them. View attachment 354435 View attachment 354436 View attachment 354437 View attachment 354438

Very cool!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked

Ddays

Hooked
Have to only regear the rear to 5:13. May be a little low for freeway speeds but it'll be nice to not have to downshift on hills. Plus offroad it'll be nice.

You'll be pretty happy with the 5:13's. IIRC I think I was tach'ing around 2700-2800 at 70. I was running 4:88's before I got the PR44 and I preferred the 5:13's hands down.

jesse3638

Hooked
You'll be pretty happy with the 5:13's. IIRC I think I was tach'ing around 2700-2800 at 70. I was running 4:88's before I got the PR44 and I preferred the 5:13's hands down.
Its nice. I drive the pass weekley and with 5:13s on 37 coopers it run 3100 rpm at 80 and 2800 at 75. Its nice when the jeep hold its gear heading up the pass.

Sent from my SM-N975U using WAYALIFE mobile app
Nice that’s what I went with too

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
I've got a manual so it'll probably be a bit different but I'll be much happier. Thanks for the input.

dillard09

Nice Jesse!! Very clean PR44 you have there. You will love it for years to come. Until you get the 40s fever. Haha

dillard09

Cosmetic upgrade. Was tired of those old chalky door handles so solved that with some new billet handles.

Attachments

• 20201016_131344.jpg
    20201016_131344.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 82

dillard09

Looks great! I like those handles.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Who makes those handles? Those are clean.

Thanks guys! So those handles are very nice but had to basically threaten the company that made them. It is Gladius Offroad. I ordered and paid for all 5 of them then didn't get them for like 9 months. Tried calling them with no answer and multiple emails with no answer. The last email I told them they would be hearing from my lawyer and the next day I had a tracking number. Then it was about 2 weeks before they actually shipped. But I got all 5 handles just like I ordered. They do look good.

WJCO

Meme King
Thanks guys! So those handles are very nice but had to basically threaten the company that made them. It is Gladius Offroad. I ordered and paid for all 5 of them then didn't get them for like 9 months. Tried calling them with no answer and multiple emails with no answer. The last email I told them they would be hearing from my lawyer and the next day I had a tracking number. Then it was about 2 weeks before they actually shipped. But I got all 5 handles just like I ordered. They do look good.

Wow. That's ridiculous. Thanks for sharing.

Top Bottom