What was done to your rig this week?

bkac

Caught the Bug
That's super nice.

I bet you could sell a bunch of them if you built them.

Thanks. I made it removable in just a minute or two and it’s fully fused with a quick disconnect 4ga plug running off a 100 amp fuse. It was a fun and practical project.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

jesse3638

Hooked
Finished clearancing the front passenger side fender to stuff a 37 on 3" of lift. 30 grit 4" flap wheel made quick work of the pinch seam and edge of the fender. Now it will only rub the frame and LCA...haha. 20200306_122021.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Well the boss lady wanted all the stickers and badges removed from the JT. I took them off since it’s her rig, and I want her to like it before she cuts me off from buying shit. So anyway I took the Jeep badges off the tailgate and found these lovely holes in the back... fml

60426635780__0CB1867E-13A9-4AF1-AE10-BB263DDC194A.jpg

Took it to the shop and had them fill/paint it. Looks better than the holes, but idk how I feel about it altogether. Looks kinda plain to me.

IMG_0192.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

Kinda reminds me of Sid the sloth. Lol

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Well the boss lady wanted all the stickers and badges removed from the JT. I took them off since it’s her rig, and I want her to like it before she cuts me off from buying shit. So anyway I took the Jeep badges off the tailgate and found these lovely holes in the back... fml

Took it to the shop and had them fill/paint it. Looks better than the holes, but idk how I feel about it altogether. Looks kinda plain to me.

Sounds like you need to man up.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

View attachment 342620

View attachment 342621

View attachment 342622

I think it would look good without the camera. Does look a little funky with the camera being the only thing there.

NightFox915

So this week I got my headlights speaker 8700s done had to buy the h13 to h4 connectors separately which north ridge does not tell you, looking nice then put in my flow master muffler outlaw series all black this is one of the best mufflers in my opinion got a roar to it when you punch it and when it idles or drive in low rpms it just purrs lol 59C3CD87-0FA0-41E4-B804-9A83C4B5D735.jpg

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Did a chalk test, adjusted air pressure and reprogrammed the TMPS thresholds.

Ever since mounting Cooper STT Pro 295/70R17 on my stock 7 1/2” wheels I’ve been running 30psi. The ride was noticeably more rough than my old stock street tires.

The chalk test showed that 30psi was definitely to much pressure. I ended up at 25psi which gave me a much better contact patch and the ride improved a ton. I’m guessing that my narrow wheels creates a bunch of tire crown.

Think I’ll have any issues running the pressure that low? I noticed that the tires warmed up after a few miles of freeway driving and gained 3psi each.

nbunga

Caught the Bug
What did you replace it with? Thinking about a quicker solution myself.

Picked up a take-off rubicon bar. I thought at first I could just wire it up to a switch and be all set, but after a little research I found out it’s not that simple. So I’ll eventually pick up the EVO air actuated setup.

Top Bottom