What was done to your rig this week?

RCVRY

I reset my CEL this week (twice) for the EVAP code. I’m thinking I’ll need a new fuel cap before emissions testing this fall.

Wondering if they’ll just give me a new one at the test facility like they did for my YJ? God bless Indiana!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

[emoji106]got those breathers stretched up, buttoned up?

I reset my CEL this week (twice) for the EVAP code. I’m thinking I’ll need a new fuel cap before emissions testing this fall.

Wondering if they’ll just give me a new one at the test facility like they did for my YJ? God bless Indiana!

Emissions testing in Indiana? I’m 54 and have never even had a vehicle inspected or emissions or anything? Yes breathers were a couple weeks ago [emoji736], loading up tomorrow

rmilobrown

Upgraded rear end! New Revolution axle shafts! thanks Bubba! New brake pads, drained and cleaned out the differential. Finished the job off with a set of Rancho UCA's! Got my pinion pointed in the right direction, Life is good! Once again, thanks to Eddie and Cindy's excellent videos and write-ups, along with all of your posts! Thanks guys, Wayalife Rocks!

HAPPYTRAILS

ThatJeepGuy

Finally destroyed my factory rear diff cover so I didn’t have an excuse to be lazy any more lol I do love the look of these terrorflex covers though
IMG_1143.jpg

Top Bottom