What was done to your rig this week?

fiend

Caught the Bug
Looks good.

If you turn it around and put the cap on the left it is easier to fill, and get a siphon hose to transfer with. That's way easier than dealing with the damn CARB spouts.

Good idea Jerry. I had that siphon system with my Trail Trekker, which I can’t use with the Genright carrier. I still have the hose though.

See you Monday?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BaddestCross

So far I've patched up the giant crack in her driver's side exhaust manifold, replaced one bad spark plug, fixed a couple plug wires, and put a couple heat shield sleeves on the same.

Getting ready for a camping run this weekend, I hope to get the new front hydro bump stops installed, the rock light wiring repaired, race radio antenna cable replaced, chase lights swapped out, and a new rack installed across the bed. We'll see if any of that actually gets done. [emoji23]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

shogun

STTpro 37s, 4.88s, locker, ultimate44

Got a crazy good deal on an ultimate44 with an Eaton elock and 4.88. got some 37"sttpros and did the rear with trutrac and 4.88s. used that new app to do all the ratios. Got the doetsch tie and drag going on this weekend. Hopefully up to rausch after the break-in.

Attachments

• imagejpeg_0.jpg
    imagejpeg_0.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 111

45caljeep

IMG_9965.jpg
New warn 9.5 cti winch with synthetic sypdura line ... looks so different with the old warn power plant off

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

4.88s went in along with bombshell covers. Got to hang out with some great guys while the work was being done and see some nice rigs compared to what's usually driving around these parts... favorite was the one with the entire b pillar of roll cage actually being the air tank. 20190803_174843.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bear_JT

Hooked
I was having issues with the rear defroster light flashing almost every time I would turn the key. Replaced my controls with these. Damn light still flashes once in a while but fan seems to blow stronger. Just gotta figure out the flashing light. IMG_7261.jpg

pop2tu

IMG_1874.jpg
IMG_1875.jpg
After watching Bust part #4 I decided I needed to put this leaking axle seal the priority for the weekend.
IMG_1876.jpg
Cutting off the collar. Word of caution, it is real soft, cut off wheel cuts quick.
IMG_1878.jpg
Cutting off the old inner race.
IMG_1880.jpg
Pressing on new bearing and collar
I didn’t take any other pictures it was starting to get late.

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
New hood latches
New rear sway bar links-thanks desertrunner
Got c gussets and front lower control arm skids welded. Not the best looking welds. 20190815_210801.jpg 20190815_190125.jpg 20190815_190157.jpg 20190815_172137.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Maintenance day.

Oil change, tire rotation, cut the body where it’s rubbing, wash and retorque.

IMG_8330.jpg
IMG_8334.jpg

Never go wheeling in Alaska. Three years later....
IMG_8333.jpg

And the PCV change didn’t hold. Looks like a new motor is coming soon. Only 500 miles since the change.

IMG_8338.jpg

benatc1

Hooked
Maintenance day.

Oil change, tire rotation, cut the body where it’s rubbing, wash and retorque.

View attachment 332819
View attachment 332820

Never go wheeling in Alaska. Three years later....
View attachment 332821

And the PCV change didn’t hold. Looks like a new motor is coming soon. Only 500 miles since the change.

View attachment 332822

Dang that sucks about your fix not holding. What caused the body to that? Just all the shit in there?

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
Top Bottom