What was done to your rig this week?

Nosos

Got T boned when a woman ran the red light. Hit us right in the drivers door, spun around once and rolled once. I know those EVO sliders saved my ass tonight.
My son and I walked away with some cuts and bruises. I guess it's time to start shopping for a new Jeep.

L7nhXnl.jpg

eRsFXEj.jpg

She hit me going around 60mph

3cPO0kC.jpg

ProtocolJK

Got T boned when a woman ran the red light. Hit us right in the drivers door, spun around once and rolled once. I know those EVO sliders saved my ass tonight.
My son and I walked away with some cuts and bruises. I guess it's time to start shopping for a new Jeep.

3cPO0kC.jpg
Damn! Glad you guys are okay!

Jsouder53

Hooked

L7nhXnl.jpg

eRsFXEj.jpg

3cPO0kC.jpg

Glad your guys are okay! Sliders are for more than just looks and rocks!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King

60mph? Wow. Glad you're ok. And I agree, that slider looks un-touched. Sorry to hear about your Jeep though.

Bear_JT

Hooked

That sucks! Glad you guys are ok.

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
Installed new wheels and tires on my daughter’s stock TJ. Added spidertrax wheel spacers without a lift and there’s just a slight bit of rubbing of the left tire on the swaybar when she turns all the way to the right. Looks like the swaybar has shifted left over the years. I may remove it, replace the bushings, and recenter it. Eventually she’ll get it lifted a bit to round out the look but so far what a difference! Thanks clearskies for holding on to these and giving her a great deal! FD6D1916-5516-42AA-9DC5-1BA362964F3D.jpg IMG_7339.jpg IMG_7343.jpg

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug

L7nhXnl.jpg

eRsFXEj.jpg

3cPO0kC.jpg

Glad to hear you’re OK!! Stories like this make me love my Jeep even more. Walking away from something like that with only minor cuts and bruises is amazing. A true testament to how well built our Jeeps are.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug

L7nhXnl.jpg

eRsFXEj.jpg

3cPO0kC.jpg

Dang! Glad you guys are ok!

Strodinator

Caught the Bug

L7nhXnl.jpg

eRsFXEj.jpg

3cPO0kC.jpg
Holy shit she hit you guys hard! Those sliders definitelt did a hell of a job. With the looks of her car I expected tours to be bent around. Good luck finding a new jeep!

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom