What was done to your rig this week?

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
A huge thanks goes to veruGE*144(Matt) for braving a 23° morning today and installing my lift. I helped, but that man knows his way around a Jeep. He is very thorough and detail oriented. Thanks Matt, I couldn't be happier with the results!!!! IMG956420.jpg IMG956422.jpg IMG956421.jpg IMG_20180407_142156.jpg

sipafz

Caught the Bug
A huge thanks goes to veruGE*144(Matt) for braving a 23° morning today and installing my lift. I helped, but that man knows his way around a Jeep. He is very thorough and detail oriented. Thanks Matt, I couldn't be happier with the results!!!!

Looks good! What lift did you go with?

wjtstudios

Hooked
A huge thanks goes to veruGE*144(Matt) for braving a 23° morning today and installing my lift. I helped, but that man knows his way around a Jeep. He is very thorough and detail oriented. Thanks Matt, I couldn't be happier with the results!!!! View attachment 298588 View attachment 298589 View attachment 298590 View attachment 298591

Looks great! That’s awesome to have help when you need it. Warmer temps would have been more fun. We’ll put it to work in a couple of weeks!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

A huge thanks goes to veruGE*144(Matt) for braving a 23° morning today and installing my lift. I helped, but that man knows his way around a Jeep. He is very thorough and detail oriented. Thanks Matt, I couldn't be happier with the results!!!! View attachment 298588 View attachment 298589 View attachment 298590 View attachment 298591

Looks awesome! [emoji106][emoji106] two thumbs up for you and Matt. Now you have to name it

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug

Jsouder53

Hooked
A huge thanks goes to veruGE*144(Matt) for braving a 23° morning today and installing my lift. I helped, but that man knows his way around a Jeep. He is very thorough and detail oriented. Thanks Matt, I couldn't be happier with the results!!!!

Looks awesome! Congrats on the lift! And glad this community is full of friendly/helpful/awesome people to where this kind of thing takes place!!

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Looks good!

Thanks a bunch!
Looks good! What lift did you go with?
Thanks, I only wanted what was needed to clear the 315s, to many parking garages in downtown Chicago. The recon comes with a 1/2" lift so instead of replacing the coils I just added 1.75" spacers for a total of 2.25ish of total lift. I also added new front links, rear sway bar relocation brkt, 2" bump stops front and rear, and the rear brake line relocation brkts. I still have to work out what exactly I'm gonna do for the front brake lines. When the shocks go on they definitely have to be reworked.
Looks great! That’s awesome to have help when you need it. Warmer temps would have been more fun. We’ll put it to work in a couple of weeks!

Thanks, having help certainly does make it a lot more enjoyable. It also keeps you from forgetting to final torque your rear lugs after getting distracted haha. I'm really excited to get out there and see how it does. Should be an awesome trip!!
Looks great !

Thanks, I'm really happy with the outcome!
Looks awesome! [emoji106][emoji106] two thumbs up for you and Matt. Now you have to name it

Thanks Mark, a name huh?? I'll have to think on that a bit. I'm still partial to the suggestion Eddie got for Jet Li, 'Rubicorn'. I know it's silly but it makes me laugh every time I say it.
You’re welcome, it was a fun day. Enjoy [emoji4]

Thanks Matt, you da man!!

Looks awesome! Congrats on the lift! And glad this community is full of friendly/helpful/awesome people to where this kind of thing takes place!!

The Wayalife can't be beat!! I'm truly grateful to Eddie and Cindy for the opportunity to be part if it.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Thanks, I only wanted what was needed to clear the 315s, to many parking garages in downtown Chicago. The recon comes with a 1/2" lift so instead of replacing the coils I just added 1.75" spacers for a total of 2.25ish of total lift. I also added new front links, rear sway bar relocation brkt, 2" bump stops front and rear, and the rear brake line relocation brkts. I still have to work out what exactly I'm gonna do for the front brake lines. When the shocks go on they definitely have to be reworked.

With 2 1/4” spacers in the front, you might not need to extend the front brake lines or need relocation brackets. Sounds like you’re going with longer shocks so once they are installed, you can disco and carefully check for slack while raising the body with a floor jack. I added 2 1/2” Spacers plus 2” Shock Extensions and didn’t need to do anything with the brake lines.

At the rear, make sure that your Signal Wires have slack. I added 1” to the rear and have slack, but not a ton. I would think that 2 1/4” would be an issue and I only mention it, because you didn’t and I think it is too short to be routed with the brake lines.

JKbrick

With 2 1/4” spacers in the front, you might not need to extend the front brake lines or need relocation brackets. Sounds like you’re going with longer shocks so once they are installed, you can disco and carefully check for slack while raising the body with a floor jack. I added 2 1/2” Spacers plus 2” Shock Extensions and didn’t need to do anything with the brake lines.

At the rear, make sure that your Signal Wires have slack. I added 1” to the rear and have slack, but not a ton. I would think that 2 1/4” would be an issue and I only mention it, because you didn’t and I think it is too short to be routed with the brake lines.

I agree with the abs wires and also took the ebrake cables out of that bracket thing

mattfl

Finished off my front steering with a Yeti XD adjustable front trackbar. Already had their tie rod and drag link flip installed.

IMG_1010.jpg IMG_1013.jpg

boardsurfer

That came out great. Your cut is just different enough to stand out. Funny how such a simple change in the factory flares makes such a dramatic difference in the look and stance of the Jeep. It really gives them a badass aggressive stance. :thumb:

Thanks! :beer:

Top Bottom