What was done to your rig this week?

Kenthejeepguy

Tired of downed trees blocking trails. Didn’t want a smelly chainsaw in the back, not to mention camping gear fills it up anyway. Ordered this chainsaw bracket from Northern Tool and plan to mount it something like this on my Smittybilt tire carrier. I’ll post the final project when done. Image1522437268.809064.jpg Image1522437280.146756.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Tired of downed trees blocking trails. Didn’t want a smelly chainsaw in the back, not to mention camping gear fills it up anyway. Ordered this chainsaw bracket from Northern Tool and plan to mount it something like this on my Smittybilt tire carrier. I’ll post the final project when done. View attachment 297888 View attachment 297889

Hope it doesn’t leak bar oil, like the Husqvarna I have. It’s a tree cutting mofo, and starts easily after long periods of disuse, but damn it leaks.

WJCO

Meme King
Tired of downed trees blocking trails. Didn’t want a smelly chainsaw in the back, not to mention camping gear fills it up anyway. Ordered this chainsaw bracket from Northern Tool and plan to mount it something like this on my Smittybilt tire carrier. I’ll post the final project when done.

That's awesome. Interesting to see how it turns out. I carry a chainsaw in my Jeep in its case along with fuel. I've never smelled it once. But still anxious to see how this works out.

DR DPE

Got T boned when a woman ran the red light. Hit us right in the drivers door, spun around once and rolled once. I know those EVO sliders saved my ass tonight.
My son and I walked away with some cuts and bruises. I guess it's time to start shopping for a new Jeep.

L7nhXnl.jpg

eRsFXEj.jpg

She hit me going around 60mph

3cPO0kC.jpg

Good to see you guys are ok!

Via wayalife amazon link...

Out with the old
IMG_8287.JPG .

In with the new
IMG_8288.JPG .

No vacuuming or cleaning was done to the battery tray or engine compartment during the process of this upgrade. #dirtyenginebaysmatter

BdugJK

Got T boned when a woman ran the red light. Hit us right in the drivers door, spun around once and rolled once. I know those EVO sliders saved my ass tonight.
My son and I walked away with some cuts and bruises. I guess it's time to start shopping for a new Jeep.

L7nhXnl.jpg

eRsFXEj.jpg

3cPO0kC.jpg

Dang! Glad y'all are good to go. Makes me think about the Hard Rock C-pillars I have sitting in the garage that need to be fitted and installed.

SES50

Glad you guys walked away from that one.

SES50

JL Long Arm Kit installed.

Are you sure those control arms are bolted in the correct direction. Usually the lower control arms that have a bend in them like your have the bend to give more clearance, not less. My Rock Krawler lower control arms go from the pivot and then bend down as they get close to the axle. Who's lift kit is that?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Are you sure those control arms are bolted in the correct direction. Usually the lower control arms that have a bend in them like your have the bend to give more clearance, not less. My Rock Krawler lower control arms go from the pivot and then bend down as they get close to the axle. Who's lift kit is that?

Umm they designed and built the kit. I’m sure they know how to install it.

Top Bottom