What was done to your rig this week?

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Hutchinson's went on

That tire and wheel combo looks awesome on your Jeep! Looks like they are 315s. How much lift do you have and are you running wheel spacers? Any rubbing or too soon to tell?

I’m still battling with the how big can I go without messing up everything else question.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Top left of picture View attachment 322240

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I downloaded the app and browsed using the demo data. All I can say is wow! I can’t believe that this free app has the power to adjust axel ratios, engine rpms, transmission options, tire size, TPMS thresholds and accessories. Seems to good to be true??

Have you used it for anything more than tire size?

billallen

I downloaded the app and browsed using the demo data. All I can say is wow! I can’t believe that this free app has the power to adjust axel ratios, engine rpms, transmission options, tire size, TPMS thresholds and accessories. Seems to good to be true??

Have you used it for anything more than tire size?
Not yet as my Jeep is still pretty stock

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Not yet as my Jeep is still pretty stock

Well thanks for posting up! I’m going to pick up an adapter! Looks like they are $27 from Amazon for the iOS version. My Jeep is also pretty stock, but I’m looking to get new tires this fall. I would like to change the TPMS threshold and play with some of the other settings now.

Thanks again!

billallen

Well thanks for posting up! I’m going to pick up an adapter! Looks like they are $27 from Amazon for the iOS version. My Jeep is also pretty stock, but I’m looking to get new tires this fall. I would like to change the TPMS threshold and play with some of the other settings now.

Thanks again!
No problem at all!

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Some Currie shackles front and rear, with new M.O.R.E. heavy duty hangers on the front. Will get the rears eventually.

Attachments

• 08A8B9E8-2667-4E1C-BBDF-80937F7E6258.jpg
    08A8B9E8-2667-4E1C-BBDF-80937F7E6258.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 170
  • B7BA62D8-9F82-4F38-AC97-046BCC13E81F.jpg
    B7BA62D8-9F82-4F38-AC97-046BCC13E81F.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 154
  • 672072F4-6768-443B-9333-630C46AE0A70.jpg
    672072F4-6768-443B-9333-630C46AE0A70.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 183

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
That tire and wheel combo looks awesome on your Jeep! Looks like they are 315s. How much lift do you have and are you running wheel spacers? Any rubbing or too soon to tell?

I’m still battling with the how big can I go without messing up everything else question.

Thanks a bunch, I'm really happy with the way it came out. In the picture those are 315s and there's about 2.25" of lift with 2" bumpstops sitting at 4.6" backspacing. JKBrick and I add more front lift yesterday so it's up to about 3" of lift now and it doesn't look like I'll have any rubbing issues but won't know for sure until I get it on the trails.

Ruvicon

New shoes!

With 35s: IMG_8064.JPG

With 38s: IMG_8063.JPG

Still undecided to trim fenders or not? I’ll probably leave it as is, add appropriate bump stops, then see how it does on the trails.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom