What was done to your rig this week?

jdofmemi

License plates!!!!

On their third round trip, I finally caught up to the paperwork so I could get tags.
It's been so long, I had to pay next year before they would give them to me.
Hard to imagine it's nearly been a year since I bought Digger.

Also Gen Right LED back up lights for the rear. Now I need to wire them up.

Attachments

• IMG_20190303_215707-1008x756.jpg
    IMG_20190303_215707-1008x756.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 193
  • MVIMG_20190301_153909-756x1008.jpg
    MVIMG_20190301_153909-756x1008.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_20190303_215725-1008x756.jpg
    IMG_20190303_215725-1008x756.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 194

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
License plates!!!!

On their third round trip, I finally caught up to the paperwork so I could get tags.
It's been so long, I had to pay next year before they would give them to me.
Hard to imagine it's nearly been a year since I bought Digger.

Also Gen Right LED back up lights for the rear. Now I need to wire them up.

Nice yah after that NY run figured the rear facing lights were necessary

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

fiend

Caught the Bug
New shoes!

With 35s: View attachment 322270

With 38s: View attachment 322271

Still undecided to trim fenders or not? I’ll probably leave it as is, add appropriate bump stops, then see how it does on the trails.

Looks great Vic. I can already tell you you’re going to get a lot of rubbing with those stock flares unless you have a lot of bump stop. But by all means, test it for yourself. [emoji846]

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
I broke down both axles but my friend and his step dad did the gears. So it was kinda DIY.

Gears are the best money you never see. Cool that you got to have a hand in it, it always impresses me when guys tear into their diffs.
I'm clueless about installing them and frankly they scare me too much to try and learn how.

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Wired up some rigid d-ss pro floods to the newly-installed switch pro. The switch pro makes everything incredibly easy. I was actually a little sketched out with cutting all the relays and fuses off the harness that came with the lights but it works like a champ. Gonna wait until dark to adjust and see how bright these things are. From the test in the garage I can already tell there’s a lot of wasted light on the hood. Hopefully it’s not blinding at night.

IMG_7888.jpg
IMG_7887.jpg

Here’s all the stuff that was cut off

57344535743__72B3E779-1822-4E07-BFE3-2DB2AC9C5DA3.JPG

Ruvicon

Looks great Vic. I can already tell you you’re going to get a lot of rubbing with those stock flares unless you have a lot of bump stop. But by all means, test it for yourself. [emoji846]

I haven’t even been off pavement yet and the rears are already touching. I’ll wind up trimming them real soon...

Meanwhile the “wandering” issue appears to be the steering box that I replaced before our Rubicon trip last August. [emoji90]I can’t upgrade yet, so will have to warranty replace it this weekend. Ugh...

fiend

Caught the Bug
I haven’t even been off pavement yet and the rears are already touching. I’ll wind up trimming them real soon...

Meanwhile the “wandering” issue appears to be the steering box that I replaced before our Rubicon trip last August. [emoji90]I can’t upgrade yet, so will have to warranty replace it this weekend. Ugh...

If you were local I’d loan you my stock steering box. It’s been sitting in my garage since the PSC install a while back.

Top Bottom