What was done to your rig this week?

Kenthejeepguy

Got tired of having fallen trees block trails, and forgetting to bring a chainsaw. Plus, if I do remember to bring one, they take up a lot of space from camping gear, and smell of gas and leak oil. Ordered a chainsaw holder from Northern tool, and my son installed it for me on my Smittybilt tire carrier. (I am laid up after knee surgery). Image1524329581.049205.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Got tired of having fallen trees block trails, and forgetting to bring a chainsaw. Plus, if I do remember to bring one, they take up a lot of space from camping gear, and smell of gas and leak oil. Ordered a chainsaw holder from Northern tool, and my son installed it for me on my Smittybilt tire carrier. (I am laid up after knee surgery). View attachment 299727

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looks good up there.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Last edited:

BaddestCross

Slimebones

Poison Spyder Hood Vent

Cuts are done, will install vent tomorrow. Was a bit unnerving to cut up a perfectly good hood, but I know I am going to like the end result. Letting that hot air out seems like a good idea.

Slimebones

Some pics for my previous post.

Attachments

• IMG_20180421_173507.jpg
    IMG_20180421_173507.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_20180421_173434.jpg
    IMG_20180421_173434.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 165

Slimebones

Hope it works out.

If it's not too late, please save me the paper template. I may see if I can make it fit on the WJ. Is that the Poison Spyder one?

Yes Sir. I will save it till the next time we meet. Which I hope is soon. This current snow is REALLY delaying things. Should be good to go come tomorrow. GO AVS!!!

Top Bottom