What was done to your rig this week?

BobNH

New sneaks. 285/70r17 E ko2's. Decent room left, may rub sway at full left lock. Speedo readings were off before, gps read 68.5 when speedo read 70. Now speedo reads 70, gps is 71.3. I will be getting flashcal anyway, but at least they aren't horribly off now, really less than before. This side shot is from a hit above, has more clearance than it looks. I do not foresee issues there off road, only the sway.
20180414_094042.jpg

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
New sneaks. 285/70r17 E ko2's. Decent room left, may rub sway at full left lock. Speedo readings were off before, gps read 68.5 when speedo read 70. Now speedo reads 70, gps is 71.3. I will be getting flashcal anyway, but at least they aren't horribly off now, really less than before. This side shot is from a hit above, has more clearance than it looks. I do not foresee issues there off road, only the sway.

Nothing like that new shoe feeling, looks great!!

sipafz

Caught the Bug
View attachment 299272

Your photo makes it look a little tight. Might want to consider a small lift? Congrats on the new shoes!

BobNH

Nothing like that new shoe feeling, looks great!!
Yep lol, just put over 200 miles on them, loving it and no ill effect with E vs C.
Your photo makes it look a little tight. Might want to consider a small lift? Congrats on the new shoes!
As I noted, the angle makes it look worse. It is tighter for sure, it raised the fender height from 35" to 36", but still prett clear. And yes, rub on full left lock for sure, missed my turn in Manchvegas lol.
This shows it a bit better. And slightly more room up front than in the rear. My goal is to avoid a lift. If needed, I will gain room at the fenders.
20180414_094124.jpg
20180414_094132.jpg

naysjp

Caught the Bug
It was a long, expensive Friday the 13th. Regear to 4:88 and a rear locker. Playing with Procal now. No, the axle is not crooked, I was croutched down taking the pic with my phone.

IMG_2158.JPG IMG_2159.JPG

Last edited:

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
Image1523759345.739353.jpg

Reid knuckles installed and synergy tie rod I picked up off a buddy, along with a rubicon rear that’s getting geared and dynatrac ball joints. Then new nittos get installed next week.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
Image1524113690.621716.jpg
Rubicon rear axle I picked up from my buddy. Got it regeared with revolution 4.56 gears. Painted it and got it all set up for install. Install went great except for breaking the abs sensor clip..

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Seth

Not exactly this week, but I just finished a couple-weekend project installing Yeti tie-rod, drag link, and track bar along with the Fox ATS stabilizer. These upgrades made a huge difference in my handling. Ran the setup without the Fox stabilizer installed and no more death wobble caused by my weak stock parts that had been thrashed from years of off-roading.

Top Bottom