What was done to your rig this week?

BBG

Almost there just got Grey goose back ORE today and I must say she's looking pretty. EVO bolt on coilovers font and rear with custom lower brackets to make GG sit lower like evolander....... Ready for sat baby! Love the way it sits!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1396487765630.jpg
    1396487765630.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 419
  • 1396487786342.jpg
    1396487786342.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 424
  • 1396487819403.jpg
    1396487819403.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 419

SaddleTramp

Almost there just got Grey goose back ORE today and I must say she's looking pretty. EVO bolt on coilovers font and rear with custom lower brackets to make GG sit lower like evolander....... Ready for sat baby! Love the way it sits!

Rig looks great Dawg! :thumb:

MTG

Caught the Bug

I'm not sure if I've mentioned this or not but I still think of this guy whenever I see Palmdale...

;)

Just kidding. Great looking rig! :thumb:

BBG

I'm not sure if I've mentioned this or not but I still think of this guy whenever I see Palmdale...

;)

Just kidding. Great looking rig! :thumb:

He is East Palmdale I'm West Palmdale lol and thanks.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

jbaskin28

Did a couple things today, minor but needed.

Made sure the Currie trac-bar had grease in it by adding some.
Moved my Bully Dog Tuner power cable from a 15A IOD to a 10A that only turns on with the key on.
Measured and cut some garden trim for my fender flare extensions for Recon on monday.
Put on my military antenna tie-down for my CB Antenna.
Cut spots out of my new A-Piller switch pod for 3 switches.
Bought a power cable for my dual battery set up.

Lastly, I tried to change my driver side reverse lamp since it was out. After I changed it, the lamp still doesn't come on. I'm thinking maybe some corrosion on the bulb contacts inside the plug. The Brake/Tail lamps still work on the driver side, and the reverse on the passenger side still work. Time to do a little research to figure it out.

Rockdude

Getting ready for Moab in just over a week so making some upgrades and fixing a few parts.

1)New rear drive shaft: Took awhile to figure this one out but kept having a loud noise between 60-70mph, finally figuring out it was a bent rear drive shaft. Guess its time for a new and improved aftermarket.
2)Front and rear ARB diff covers.
3)AEV rear diff skid plate
4)Evo ProTeK Skid System

Main upgrades before the jeep safari

BobV

Just showed up this afternoon and got them put in as soon as I could... Maybe I'll be able to see at night now
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396566042.466673.jpg

gyoe

New rear springs, shocks on all 4 corners, n extended brake lines on all 4 corners
y8ahy3ez.jpg

Fortress of Solitude

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
After 3 days of blood, sweat, and tears the EVO corner armor and tire carrier are installed.
looks great! you get that wiring figured out? also, it that a kidde fire extinguisher? if so what mount is that? i just bought one and that looks nice.

Last edited:
Top Bottom