What was done to your rig this week?

Whiskey River

looks great! you get that wiring figured out? also, it that a kidde fire extinguisher? if so what mount is that? i just bought one and that looks nice.

Got the wires figured out. Thanks for the help. Yes that is a simple kidde fire extinguisher on the Drake mount. Not sure I will keep it there but just trying for now.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Got the wires figured out. Thanks for the help. Yes that is a simple kidde fire extinguisher on the Drake mount. Not sure I will keep it there but just trying for now.

Oh good. Wiring can be a pain. I'm trying what and where to put mine. I was looking at a poison spider roll bar one.
Again, your corners abd carrier look sweet.

iRonin

ACE door hangers. Also finally got the PSC flares all powder coated and mounted, and the side markers installed.
u3ymyhu6.jpg
duvydese.jpg

Sent via Ansible

rox-n-mud

Does anyone know of an aftermarket JK front stubby that accommodates the factory fogs and a place for a license plate? No winch.

NAUJK

It hasnt happened quite yet but I have come into a small amount of money that was not foreseen soo I am about to pull the trigger on the EVO front bumper! Not stinger yet that will be at a later date! I am excited! :wings:

iRonin

It hasnt happened quite yet but I have come into a small amount of money that was not foreseen soo I am about to pull the trigger on the EVO front bumper! Not stinger yet that will be at a later date! I am excited! :wings:

I'm rockin the stub stubby and I'm lovin it..
3yta7eva.jpg

Sent via Ansible

Simmons

So its time for a new soft top and I was wondering if any one has and what there input is on the Bestop Trektop NX soft top

Top Bottom