What was done to your rig this week?

Armydog

Put on these silly little security door nuts. Should slow down some asshat who wants to borrow my half doors this summer. Sounds crazy, but I think about stuff like that!

At least they would need an Allen wrench to get them off, which would give me enough time to release the dog on the scum bucket.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396312165.972409.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396312178.787944.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396312193.081462.jpg

Stainless looks good. Didn't have any nuts on there before, gotta have nuts!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Vrassing

Added TG2 Trail Gear 10 watt backup LED's. I can finally see backing up! :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1396316427234.jpg
    1396316427234.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 357

NV375

Some WAL decals and washed it for the third or fourth time in the ten weeks we have owned it. living out in the desert I don't do much car washing. I think I have washed my truck one time in the year I have had it. I don't know why I keep feeling the need to wash the jeep? Maybe so I can see out of the windows.
1396319682993.jpg

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Some WAL decals and washed it for the third or fourth time in the ten weeks we have owned it. living out in the desert I don't do much car washing. I think I have washed my truck one time in the year I have had it. I don't know why I keep feeling the need to wash the jeep? Maybe so I can see out of the windows.
View attachment 76758

Looks great Dave!

jbaskin28

Finally got time to talk with Bully Dog Tech Support and got the SD Card updated so that I could install the tuner. After about 30 minutes with the jeep running, I decided to turn it off and start over. Figured out what I did wrong so it went through and everything is working great. Did the regular Tune for now, and will see how it drives on my way to work.

Top Bottom